Which Writing Site Has Best Worked For You

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Writing articles and publishing articles on various article sites is one of the easiest ways to make money online if you have decent writing skills and some SEO and digital marketing skills. I have been writing online for over 10 years and I have written for a lot of websites. I was once making $400-$600 per month just from one website, but the website was short-lived. The only site that has worked for me for a long time is Hubpages. I received my first payment in 2013 and since then I have been receiving payment every month.

I mostly did my writing work for Fiverr back in the day, but also tried out Upwork and some other sites. Fiverr was my bread and butter for a while, but I later moved on to make sites and do my own writing for myself. So far it's been good.

I mostly did my writing work for Fiverr back in the day, but also tried out Upwork and some other sites. Fiverr was my bread and butter for a while, but I later moved on to make sites and do my own writing for myself. So far it's been good.
Sadly, Fiverr did not work for me. I was able to generate just a couple of sales. I was doing well on Upwork and then just like you I went on to build my own sites and publish on my sites. I am thinking to get back to Upwork because revenue from my sites have drastically dropped.

Right now I'm only working with Publish0x and I can really say that I'm doing well with it, maybe I should try more sites like Hubpages, or upwork, I've also heard about readcash but I haven't gotten to use it either.

Right now I'm only working with Publish0x and I can really say that I'm doing well with it, maybe I should try more sites like Hubpages, or upwork, I've also heard about readcash but I haven't gotten to use it either.
Hubpage seems to be a bit professional and I think a website like read.cash should be the best have you tried I written or weekend note I heard they are also good content writing website

Hubpage seems to be a bit professional and I think a website like read.cash should be the best have you tried I written or weekend note I heard they are also good content writing website
I have not tried readcash but I have seen positive reviews about said website, I use publish0x and currently also onlinebookclub which is about book reviews, which I currently like a lot

I can really vouch for Hubpages. This site can not only help you grow as a writer but also help you earn passive income through writing. I do not know much about publish0x or readcash, however, I recommend medium and Vocal if these platforms offer partnership programs in your location.

I was once using SEOClerks and Fiverr and I was doing really well on those two platforms earning enough to get a steady income. I have noticed now though that it is not the same as it used to be about 8 - 10 years ago and it seems a lot more difficult now.

Hubpages is one I have been looking into and I am growing closer to starting on there.

I can really vouch for Hubpages. This site can not only help you grow as a writer but also help you earn passive income through writing. I do not know much about publish0x or readcash, however, I recommend medium and Vocal if these platforms offer partnership programs in your location.
Thanks for the recommendations friend, I've heard a lot about medium, and I know you can make a lot of money there, Hubpages is a page of articles of all kinds? Publish0x is very focused on cryptocurrency and finance articles, that's why it's where I mainly write my articles.

Thanks for the recommendations friend, I've heard a lot about medium, and I know you can make a lot of money there, Hubpages is a page of articles of all kinds? Publish0x is very focused on cryptocurrency and finance articles, that's why it's where I mainly write my articles.
I am on Medium but I am not on the partnership program because it is not available in my location. I hear that they only pay for internal views. Vocal is just like medium but it also pays for external views. I think you should try vocal.

Writing articles and publishing articles on various article sites is one of the easiest ways to make money online if you have decent writing skills and some SEO and digital marketing skills. I have been writing online for over 10 years and I have written for a lot of websites. I was once making $400-$600 per month just from one website, but the website was short-lived. The only site that has worked for me for a long time is Hubpages. I received my first payment in 2013 and since then I have been receiving payment every month.
For freelance possibilities, many authors are successful on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. While traditional publishing may entail agents and publishers, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a popular option for self-publishing books. The ideal platform relies on the aims and abilities of each user.

For freelance possibilities, many authors are successful on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. While traditional publishing may entail agents and publishers, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a popular option for self-publishing books. The ideal platform relies on the aims and abilities of each user.
The question was about the writing site that best worked for you. If you have been writing online for a while, which site has been the most fruitful?

I don't know, if Freelancer.com is still around, but that was a site that I made some money working on. I can say that I had a short journey working there, but it was the foundation on which I began my online journey. I was introduced to the site by a friend in school back in those days as well.

I don't know, if Freelancer.com is still around, but that was a site that I made some money working on. I can say that I had a short journey working there, but it was the foundation on which I began my online journey. I was introduced to the site by a friend in school back in those days as well.
Freelancer.com is still around, the last time I checked the site was yesterday. Currently, they are offering you $20 free credits (not redeemable, and can be used only for purchase), if you mange to bring new users on the site who earns or spends at least $50

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back