What's new

Which Paid to Post Site Has Been Highly Profitable for You?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have made more money on Postloop than on any other platform. After Postloop, The Forum Wheel has made more money. Interestingly, these are not paid-to-post sites but post-exchange site that connects writers and forum owners. As far as stand alone forum is concerned, I have made more money on Digital Global than any other forums. Sadly, only The Forum Wheel is functional.

I also made decent money from Digital Global but they stopped but admin promised to come back so I hope they return and after that, I made decent money from Beer money forum

I have made more money on Postloop than on any other platform. After Postloop, The Forum Wheel has made more money. Interestingly, these are not paid-to-post sites but post-exchange site that connects writers and forum owners. As far as stand alone forum is concerned, I have made more money on Digital Global than any other forums. Sadly, only The Forum Wheel is functional.
Beer money Beermoneyforum was highly profitable to me because there was a time I used to make more than $5 a day

I somehow don't like the topics posted on beer money forum now and we have to write longer comments in order to earn

I used Beer Money via The Forum Wheel, I was paid for posting through The Forum Wheel and never earned directly through Beer Forum. At one time, it was one of the most popular paid to post sites on the internet, however, these days I don't hear too many good reviews about the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back