When last did you invest in Forex trade

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I first time I heard about Forex trade was in 2019, but I could tell if it was legit or not. I did my first trade on forex in February this year which by my comment you can see that it wasn't profitable to me.

That was how I left the trade and now am focus on crytpo.

The question is how did you hear about Forex and how was your first trade on forex trading platform

Forex requires a lot of learning and expert guidance, from my findings, I noticed that forex can bring you huge losses or gains and seems more like gambling. This made me divert to buying of crypto currencies and holding them till the values rise after which I trade them.

Well, the first time I had about Forex was in 2012 and I immediately enrolled for the training class so I could also trade. I didn't trade for long. But recently I invested with Forex trading company last month. I have been getting monthly returns on my investments.

I invested into forex trading 4 months ago. The forex market is really complicated, so I hard to invest through a third party that pay my roi once every 3 months.

My brother introduced me to the world of trading in forex even when he doesn't also know anything about it, The only trade I have done on forex trading is demo trading 😄.
Even in the Demo, I was just loosing anyhow so there and then I decided to quit.

I first time I heard about Forex trade was in 2019, but I could tell if it was legit or not. I did my first trade on forex in February this year which by my comment you can see that it wasn't profitable to me.

That was how I left the trade and now am focus on crytpo.

The question is how did you hear about Forex and how was your first trade on forex trading platform
In never did forex, because I have very minimal knowledge about how to proceed on it. I trade Cryptocurrency, that one I will tell you that I have some basic understanding of it. But I can't tell you that I'm an expert. I have traded few on it, got some gain and losses. My losses are much more bigger than my gains. That's why i quit, I'm trying to learn more to come back stronger to make my lost money back.

In never did forex, because I have very minimal knowledge about how to proceed on it. I trade Cryptocurrency, that one I will tell you that I have some basic understanding of it. But I can't tell you that I'm an expert. I have traded few on it, got some gain and losses. My losses are much more bigger than my gains. That's why i quit, I'm trying to learn more to come back stronger to make my lost money back.
It is the right thing to learn from your mistake that is why I don't trade anymore on Forex since I started loosing my money, crytpo is just the best investmentfor now.

It is the right thing to learn from your mistake that is why I don't trade anymore on Forex since I started loosing my money, crytpo is just the best investmentfor now.
Cryptocurrency savings, not trading for me now. But crypto trading is still hyper profitable for those that knows how it works. Experts gain a lot through it, even makes a living through it.

I also learnt about forex trading in 2019 from an expert friend of mine. I invested into it through him from there he showed me how it’s been and this year I started working on it on my own. I can tell you it’s a 50/50 thing and I’m always ready to accept the outcome of my trade

The first time I invested in the Forex market was in 2018, it was still new to me I had a Forex friend who helped me to trade, he made some profits and losses and that was how I got introduce into the Forex market and it's been fun ever since.

I have never done so, instead I use binance to trade. Binance is more understandable than FX, the chances of losing money is low compare to FX, I encourage people to do FX.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back