What's new

What was your #1 goal starting out when working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was it to make a little extra spending cash? Was it to make a solid living working online, so you didn't have to go to a day job again? Did you have a goal of making it rich as quickly as possible? Is it to retire early? What was that #1 goal when you started working online? Has that goal since changed? Or are you still working your way towards it?

My main reason was to earn some extra money, but seeing that there were so many opportunities online and that in general I liked it so much, I tried to take it a little further, although I still have a lot to learn, these 4 and a half years earning online have been fabulous and constantly climbing both in profits and knowledge

Well, it's called work right, so my main objective for working online was to earn more extra cash. There's no other reason why I had to pick up that trade. In the process, I had to learn that I need more skills to improve my chances of learning and that's how we've been upgrading all the time.

When I started, I did not have any specific goals, I was just trying to have fun. However, when I saw money coming in, I was interested and started devoting more time. However, receiving first payment took a really long time.

My first payment online was actually very easy because it came from a freelancing posting job that didn't require much skills for me to do it. I was surprised that it was that easy. The only challenge that I had then was not having PayPal to receive the money 😂. It was my first time of hearing about PayPal. I was so confused until I had a friend came to my rescue.

I started working online to make more money. This have been my number 1 goal from the first day and it's still my number 1 goal today with nothing changed. I've developed myself in the process and expanded my knowledge but the goal still remained the same.

When I started, I did not have any specific goals, I was just trying to have fun. However, when I saw money coming in, I was interested and started devoting more time. However, receiving first payment took a really long time.
I know that there are some people who doesn't care about making money from their blogs or forums. They don't monetize any of their communities. They are simply doing it for fun as a hobby. Personally, I can't do anything like that because I love money.

Some people are running sites just as a hobby, they already have a high paying job and they are earning really well with their job, so they do not care about monetizing their forums or blogs. Since earning form website is not easy and they already have good income source, they don't care about money from their website.

When i start online work it was for fun, i hade no goal and never expect that i will be this deep in online money earning community, but since i start working online and get my first payment i start to find better ways of online money making options, and i think right now my goal is to find a good online money making platform that pay good money based on the time i spend on it.

Was it to make a little extra spending cash? Was it to make a solid living working online, so you didn't have to go to a day job again? Did you have a goal of making it rich as quickly as possible? Is it to retire early? What was that #1 goal when you started working online? Has that goal since changed? Or are you still working your way towards it?
When I started working online, my number 1 goal was to become financially independent and get rid of a day job with fixed hours and a low salary. I still have the same goals, and I hope I'll be able to achieve them soon.

When I first ventured into online activities, I did not have a goal on money-related. I felt a sudden surge of joy writing topics of different categories on a blog site. And then I met many members from different parts of the world. And then I saw a dollar sign and was so thrilled .

When I first ventured into online activities, I did not have a goal on money-related. I felt a sudden surge of joy writing topics of different categories on a blog site. And then I met many members from different parts of the world. And then I saw a dollar sign and was so thrilled .
If you do something that you like and are passionate about, the money will come by itself, from one side or another, that is something that I have realized, surely you started working online to make money and you found something that you love it and that you can also make money with it.

If you do something that you like and are passionate about, the money will come by itself, from one side or another, that is something that I have realized, surely you started working online to make money and you found something that you love it and that you can also make money with it.
That's so right, in fact, I am sad if there is a blackout. I want to spend many hours on the web doing activities with a site I like and where my friends are. The feeling is so good seeing our earning.

That's so right, in fact, I am sad if there is a blackout. I want to spend many hours on the web doing activities with a site I like and where my friends are. The feeling is so good seeing our earning.

By blackout, do you mean these websites disappearing? This sometimes depends on the users and taking care of the site and doing quality work there, for example, if you work in a paid forum, you have to make sure that your contributions are of quality.

I've seen a lot of people working on paid forums post just for the incentive and post dozens of times in the same thread without bringing anything new just to scratch every penny they can, that doesn't help.

When I started making money online, my only goal was to help my parents pay the bills, so I didn't have high hopes for it. However, over time, I became very fond of it and began to increase the time spent on it and, accordingly, the profit became greater, and then I realized that I could not only pay the bills, but also earn money to pay all the expenses.

My first goal was to find my desired site for making money where I could feel happy and safe there. This is true 😁

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back