What's new

What is the Oldest PTP Site You Are Using?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined The Forum Wheel in 2015. I have been using this post-exchange platform since then. The Forum Wheel is a post Exchange site that gives access to paid forum posting jobs to registered users. These days there are not many forums available for paid posting on The Forum Wheel, however, I was once earning $2 per day on average.

Oldest and still going strong is Beer money forum and don't see the website going down anytime as they are able to find so many advertisers that helps the website in earning more than enough revenue

The oldest pay to post forum would be forum coin and it has been active from years and after that it was beer money forum and both are very good websites

Trendri is a new forum because forums have been working since a very long time and as per my knowledge forum coin is the oldest paying forum and Beer money forum the second oldest.

I joined The Forum Wheel in 2015. I have been using this post-exchange platform since then. The Forum Wheel is a post Exchange site that gives access to paid forum posting jobs to registered users. These days there are not many forums available for paid posting on The Forum Wheel, however, I was once earning $2 per day on average.

Is Forum Wheel still active? I have registered on the forum but I had no idea how to begin. So, are you still earning money in there?

Is Forum Wheel still active? I have registered on the forum but I had no idea how to begin. So, are you still earning money in there?
The Forum Wheel is still active but the platform is now accepting users only from the US and Canada

There are many old forums but thankfully I started with forum coin and was able to get paid without any failure

The oldest I have earned from is Forum Coin. I just started paid to Post earnings in October 2022. I started with Trendri.

I am still part of forum coin and love the experience because admin are so kind and are active daily so we can get paid on daily basis

The Forum Wheel is still active, however, they are accepting registrations only from the US and Canada. YOu can earn from posting only after you create posts on their gateway forum and get a good ratings. My last payment was $22 via paypal a couple of weeks ago.

As a PTP site, I only use Bizdustry which is from 2017 if I'm not mistaken. And so the oldest site on which I am registered is EasyHits4u, it has been working since 2003 and after it two sites from 2009: Rapidworkers and ScarletClicks

The oldest paid to post forum I have joined is beermoney, though I can't really gives why I am rarely active there.

As a PTP site, I only use Bizdustry which is from 2017 if I'm not mistaken. And so the oldest site on which I am registered is EasyHits4u, it has been working since 2003 and after it two sites from 2009: Rapidworkers and ScarletClicks
Rapidworkers is a micro job site. I have worked there and received payment once. I have also used Scarletclicks and it is a PTC site, after withdrawing $2, I left the site. We are mainly discussing about paid to post site. Bizdustry is certainly a paid to post site but currently it is not offering earning opportunities for normal users.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back