What's new

What blogging niches bring you profits? Share your personal experience.

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
In the realm of blogging, traffic is the lifeblood of profitability. Your capacity to generate revenue highly depends on whether the topics you have covered garner significant online searches and whether the topics get high advertising rates from the advertisers. Based on these two factors., , here are some areas that in my experience get you good returns from your blog:

Insurance
Cryptocurrency
Finance

Do you have any experience blogging in these niches?

In the realm of blogging, traffic is the lifeblood of profitability. Your capacity to generate revenue highly depends on whether the topics you have covered garner significant online searches and whether the topics get high advertising rates from the advertisers. Based on these two factors., , here are some areas that in my experience get you good returns from your blog:

Insurance
Cryptocurrency
Finance

Do you have any experience blogging in these niches?
No, I don't have experience in blogging, but yes, the niches you've mentioned are highly in demand because almost everyone is talking, learning, and searching about Cryptocurrency, finance, and insurance. This obsession of people is making these topics and niches hot trends in the blogging industry.

Anything that has to do with money can be a profitable topic for blogging. That's because there is a general interest from internet searchers, therefore, these topics get a lot of traffic. Likewise, advertisers are also bidding for higher CPC for these topics, therefore, publishers earn better. When you are blogging, you need to blog on topics that not only get a lot of traffic but also high revenue

I like to look at less competitive niches that aren't in the YMYL categories. Hobbies is a good and unexplored niche that has traffic and can be tapped by new bloggers.

If you go for niches like finances or health, you will have a very hard time ranking against the competition there.

I like to look at less competitive niches that aren't in the YMYL categories. Hobbies is a good and unexplored niche that has traffic and can be tapped by new bloggers.

If you go for niches like finances or health, you will have a very hard time ranking against the competition there.
Less competitive niches also means less traffic, therefore, less earnings. Finances and health are competitive niches but these niches also come with high CPC and CPM rates, which means you have higher chances of making money through ad engagement.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back