What's new

Student Hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, what I can recommend for a student as a side hustle is a forum like Bizdustry, This forum is very friendly to students, they can make lots of money on this platform even though they won't be that active.
He/she can go for domain flipping business as it's very lucrative, he just have to research on it and start.

A wise student will learn how to combine school with huzzling, possible ways , you can learn a skill then you go online to paying sites and work and you are being payed. You can also invest in some legit and not hyip

As a student in the higher institution there are a lot of side hustle business you can engage yourself with but before I continue it actually depends on the location you are for example if you are in Africa then example of such business are you can start in the higher institution are selling of recharge card and selling of used products such as clothes and shoes, mini importation is also one of them.

As a student you can you can start part time job, you can be earning money while still in school, can be be doing online business like selling ladies wear or do some other business it help you to make a lot of money.

Student can work to generate money to finance his/herself through offline or online. But the best and easy way I can recommend for students is online business because I think that it will more comfortable for students to practice. Student can be doing freelance, or affiliate business.

As student in the higher institution, which side hustle do you recommend for him/her that can earn them money while schooling at the same time
The best thing is that freelancing for students can earn a lot of money by working there. And first they have to understand some good skills like graphic designing video editing and there are many other things that pay a lot of money in freelancing and this is the best job for the students.

There are different hustle students can engage to assist themselves through school financially. Some students who are skilled in hair making do start up little shop or do home services for their mates after school. Some students also sell writing materials like books and pen to assist themselves financially.

As student in the higher institution, which side hustle do you recommend for him/her that can earn them money while schooling at the same time
He should go and learn some skills like graphic designing or web designing, and start freelancing at fiver, upwork and many other websites.
Where we can earn a lot by his skills by living in hostel.

As a student you’ll have little or no time for jobs which is why you should opt in for hourly paid jobs like freelancing, coffee shop attendant, e-commerce, graphic designing. All of the above mentioned doesn’t require much expertise just a regular job with little skills involved

When I was a student I had been doing odd jobs just to earn some extra money for my needs. Sometimes I work in the construction of a fence of a neighbor or I clean their front yard of weeds. If you are not ashamed to do menial labor then you can earn by advertising your need in the neighborhood. When they need a hand then they can call you. The best and easy job is painting the concrete fence. I enjoyed that especially when there is free snacks.

online investment platforms are the best options for a student. Aside that, i will also recommend finding a niche in sales of a particular product and becoming a mediator between buyers and sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back