What's new
Sonic Blast - Unrivaled and Unsurpassed
Sonic Blast - Unrivaled and Unsurpassed

SOTM Sonic Blast - Unrivaled and Unsurpassed

The Internet's premier Sonic the Hedgehog Forum!

Item details

Welcome to the Next Level! Sonic Blast pushes the boundary of expectations for a Sonic community, starting from the launch in 2006. Today we continue to deliver innovative experiences with our superior chatting platform completely custom tailored for Sonic fans. Speed past boring! Our Sonic-themed leveling structure makes discussion rewarding with high-quality designs only found here. Come experience community without the toxicity seen on social media platforms. Sonic Blast has no popularity contests, no bullying, no fake trending lists, no likes or ratings, and no invasive collection of personal information. We cater solely to you, the enthusiast, and you can bet all of your rings on it.

2_26_01_24_4_55_45.png
toxic.jpeg 2_24_05_19_4_13_53.png
I'll take a look at the forum to see how it is, it looks interesting, maybe it will get me involved in Sonic games.

I did send a thing through the contact page to say it doesn't let me register but didn't hear back.

Sonic Blast passed 9k posts on January 23rd. Today, February 23rd we passed 10,700 posts for total of over 1,700 posts in the past month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back