Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
As a self employed worker, I get paid via PayPal. And when I receive payment from someone, PayPal also takes a cut for themselves. It's a small amount, but it does add up. At the end of the year when I do taxes, I usually file for the amount I was paid, which doesn't include the fees. This tax season I am going to add the fees and see if that somehow helps with what I have to pay in this year.

Anyway, should I file for the full amount I was paid and then add the fees as a business expense?

Paypal does not work here, therefore, I have never payed taxes. However, when I receive payment through bank transfer, my banks charges 5-8 percent taxes on every transactions, I do not pay yearly taxes on my income.

Paypal does not work here, therefore, I have never payed taxes. However, when I receive payment through bank transfer, my banks charges 5-8 percent taxes on every transactions, I do not pay yearly taxes on my income.
I found an answer on it recently and I guess that you can use your PayPal fees towards business expenses when you file your taxes. So I'm going to do that this year to make sure I file correctly.

I think what you're referring to is taxes on your sales. The bank might take a cut too for sending the money over.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back