What's new

Poll Same username across forums or different?

Same username across forums or different?

• Same Username

• Different Username

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blah

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Do you use the same usernames across a lot of forums or a different one per forum?

I used different usernames. But there are seven sites that I used the same username they are on RIF, DBucks, SCF, FA, Otz, Afir, and Ot, The other sites like Biz, Advisirdia, TB, Webmaster Sun, Gold Forum, and TS, I used different usernames.

Do you use the same usernames across a lot of forums or a different one per forum?
I always use the same username over the internet, especially where I know I will work on this site, it is easy, if I use the same username, administrators will know who I am and that I am a legal user if they know me from other sites, using the same username if you are legal can give you a good reputation online.

I use the same avatar and username. People can identify me easily through my username and avatar

I always try to use the same name across forums unless I am able to due to a name being taken.

For the most part, I am always able to use Shortie which is my preferred username but if Shortie ends up being taken and I can not use it as it's an active account, I tend to use either Shortie861 or ShortieGamez.

I usually use the same name across similar forums of the same interest or share a similar commonality. I have different names for different types of forum groups. For example, my lego forum username is different from here, all the Lego Bionicle stuff, under a different name than here.

I have retained linux.poet because that is the username where I first became a moderator, and thus it has a positive association I have kept. It has an "adult" flavor, so I use it for more mature problems adults face, like money and finding a spouse and dealing with college, etc.

I mostly prefer to use same name across forums. Changes to username only occur when need arises.

Yeah I pi prefer to use the same username across different platfom, and I realized that by this it's easy to connect with most users in different platform because it's will be easy to be recognized. No one had taken my username.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back