Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dear Staff
A month ago every time I reported plagiarism I always got 500 BizNotes rewards, but lately I didn't get rewards, and recently I reported several plagiarisms made by a member, also didn't get Biznotes rewards, whether the rewards for reporting plagiarism have been removed or deleted, please explain the staff.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Suba

Hi Suba! We decided to remove the 500 Biznote rewards for reporting plagiarism. This was a while back now and explained why you hadn't been credited for the reports, and you can read more here. Since you've reported a lot of content recently, I'm happy to apply a 2$ bonus to your account. This amount is a one-time goodwill gesture and will reflect in your USD$ balance.

Reward on reporting plagiarism will actually make more people interested in helping fish out plagiarised posts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back