Responding to Ideas and Feedback!

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I have gotten my new computer which I am incredibly happy about now as this has been a real struggle to get. Now that I have got it, I have been busy all day today setting it up and downloading software. For the last few hours, while some stuff has been downloading, I have taken the time to respond and post on the threads that have been posted that I could not reply to for the last week. I have responded to the majority of threads everywhere on the forums and have particularly spent more time in the feedback section.
With that being said, if anyone has some more ideas and feedback, I will try my best to respond to them quickly but this may not always be possible. However, I will guarantee you that I will personally reply to them.

I appreciate it and will continue to respond and implement feedback. Remember, to post your threads and I will read and respond to them.

I'll try and look into that and fix it to white. I get what you're saying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back