What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Most reliable unmanaged VPS

Rubin

Jun 17, 2013
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Please, share your experience with unmanaged VPS's. I plan to buy one for IRC and there are a lot of offers with not high price but I just don't know where should I buy because price is not the problem, problem is company where I will buy.

I think you can try Ipage for dedicated server as their dedicated server is cheaper than many companies VPS server and that also without compromising the quality.

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. But more importantly
is pricing and I see your concerned about that. Well so am I, and when I shop for web hosting I look for cheap web
hosting. I don't go for free hosting because its full of advertisements and you can't have a real domain name, which
makes your website seem unprofessional. In case you didn't know web hosting doesn't have to be expensive.I hosted my sites over to http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 and love them.

I have a VPS, which would be more than you are looking for, but they do have a couple of shared plans that would
fit your budget.It is cheap, but it is really
professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist
you with whatever you need.

If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is a premium web hosting company, located in the USA. For every web hosting need, AccuWeb is a name you can rely on. The company has been providing the best in class web hosting services to customers across the world since Decade. You can purchase any unmanaged VPS Hosting plan in cheaper rate and anytime if you wish, you can convert it to managed VPS by paying additional $12.96 USD only.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back