What's new

Poll Member or Staff

Member or Staff

• Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like both, but I have a slight preference for being staff, which can help you learn more about how website management works in case one day you want to start your website.

Being a staff gives you more responsibilities and it is fun to work as a staff on a community. There is so much to learn as a staff which will ultimately help you when you are running your own communities.

For most sites I visit I like to stay as a member, I usually get too involved in helping and end up getting burned.

I don't have issues with both as long as I am doing my bits in ensuring that the community is doing well. I can go with the flow and worry less about whether I am staff or a member.

Generally speaking, it's better to be staff. I know how the site TOS is being applied and I wake up to fewer nasty surprises. Even if I don't retain my staff position and resign after awhile, knowing how my coworkers will view my posts going further gives me peace of mind.

I generally also find more opportunities as a staff member. At the end of the day, I've found that what you put into a community is what you get out of it, and more work is more reward.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back