What's new

Is there atime delay for being credited

vest1992

Hi,

We are a proud to have revamped our forum currency after sometime of it being ceased. Our team would like to reward members for their continued support and loyalty by allowing members to cash out.

Members can earn BizNotes Points by:

1- Upon registration => 50 $BN
2- Posting new thread =>20 $BN
3- Post a reply => 10 $BN

Our Terms & Conditions, Information & Guidelines and Terms of Use:
  1. Members must not create fake profiles on Bizdustry in an attempt to defraud us.
  2. Posts must not be considered spam, gibberish, or or violate our Site-Wide Rules.
  3. We reserve the right to adjust your point balance at any given time, for any given reason.
  4. Users must refrain from using any types of exploits, bugs, or glitches to their advantage. We ask that you private message me or @Dot if this happens so the issue can be rectified.
  5. We reserve the right to remove the monetary system, at any given time however we will always give our members 14 days notice prior to the removal of the platform
  6. All points earned have been restored. If you believe you’re missing any balance, please send proof to @Dot
Please view FAQ for more
We would like to thank you for being on our Journey every step of the away, to become one of the most successful business forums on the internet.

If you have any questions, feedback or queries, then please private message me or @Dot

Kind regards,
Bizdustry Management Team
Regarding your informative thread I wanted to ask if there is a time delay for being credited after you write a comment or you post a thread, I am curious about this and I want to find out how do things work around here. Looking forward for your answer!

Regarding your informative thread I wanted to ask if there is a time delay for being credited after you write a comment or you post a thread, I am curious about this and I want to find out how do things work around here. Looking forward for your answer!

Hello there,

For some reason, transactions were set as moderated in the Admin Control Panel, which means each account credit must be manually approved. I have disabled this feature as it's not sustainable. This shouldn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
Alexander

No inconvenience caused, thanks for the fast response. Great support ^_^ Keep doing what you are doing and you will get where you aimed for!

Thank you, I'm glad we were able to be of assistance. I'm going to move this to the Solved Archive section, but if you have any further questions or feedback please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back