What's new

Is there any e_commerce site you buy products and receive cash back prizes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite e-commerce site is Lazada, that is the local counterpart of Amazon. It always has the cash-back or rebate promo but only on selected products and also related to the amount of purchase. I once was able to avail of their cash-back that I used the voucher to pay for the delivery of what I ordered. That means I got my order with no delivery charge. That e-commerce site is the biggest in our country.

My favorite e-commerce site is Lazada, that is the local counterpart of Amazon. It always has the cash-back or rebate promo but only on selected products and also related to the amount of purchase. I once was able to avail of their cash-back that I used the voucher to pay for the delivery of what I ordered. That means I got my order with no delivery charge. That e-commerce site is the biggest in our country.
That's nice to hear, that you used your cash back voucher to pay for your product delivering. That e_commerce site is legitimate, with the cash back value. Assume, this kind of e_commerce site is everywhere I could have used it to purchase things online and receive my own cash back offer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back