What's new

Is it worthwhile to join forumcoin?

If you can give forum coin 10-15 mins daily then you will earn around $5 per month which is not bad considering you are not spending much time on it
Oh my God, $5 in a month? That is a very impossible earning for me hehehe. Are there how many posts to equate with $5?

LOL You earn around this on mylot or even less by spending more time but on forum coin, you just need to spend 10 mins daily

LOL You earn around this on mylot or even less by spending more time but on forum coin, you just need to spend 10 mins daily
Oh yes, you got the point there. I was there in FC yesterday afternoon and was surprised for I received a reward. I forgot what that reward was about.

Oh my God, $5 in a month? That is a very impossible earning for me hehehe. Are there how many posts to equate with $5?
You earn 1 cent to 1.5 cents per post for the first ten posts. The payrates are different for different forums. After your ten posts, you are paid at deducted rate. You can easily make 10_20 cents daily in those 20_30 minutes. Also, at times some users offer some FCs for completing their tasks.

They have different sections... business, money, wealth, forum coin discussions, money saving tips, pop culture, general discussions etc. So, each one gets options of their interests to participate. I feel very comfortable there.

It is a very relaxing platform to earn. Even their Business Money Wealth section is very different from others.

For the past few months, I have developed more interest in forum coin and I am loving it and glad to have found few referrals too

Forum coin is a very interesting forum. I am okay with the low earnings but I love the entertainment there.
Their payrates is not low. 1 cent to 1.5 cents is not low rate. Yeah, they do discourage you to stay too long there after ten posts. I feel that it's their way to control spamming.

Forum Coin is a reliable website. I've been a member for a long time and have received multiple payouts from them. It takes some time to earn, but it is a good PTP forum website.

I have been able to access the website, the problem persists? I think there is an administrator of such a site in this forum, you could contact him if it persists.
Resolved by changing the browser the problem doesn't persist at the current time I could access the community.

Forum Coin is a reliable website. I've been a member for a long time and have received multiple payouts from them. It takes some time to earn, but it is a good PTP forum website.

In as much as it takes time to earn there, it is one of those forums where you are able to work with peace of mind. It is quite necessary to keep things in check and that is what Fergal, the site owner, is doing over there at the moment and I like it.

If your intention is to earn money, you will be disappointed. However, if you visit the site frequently, you will find a lot of earning opportunities. I think they also allow you to write articles for upfront payment.

If your intention is to earn money, you will be disappointed. However, if you visit the site frequently, you will find a lot of earning opportunities. I think they also allow you to write articles for upfront payment.

I've been a member of ForumCoin for a while now. It is one online community where you experience some calmness and serenity with most of the members being respectful. Yes, it is not an online community where you can earn quickly, but they have some great ideas with how the forum is structured.

By the way, the owner of Forum Coin also created Forum Promotion. Isn't that interesting? A lot of earning sites use forum coin as an advertising platform, therefore, if you use forum coin you will learn about earning opportunities.

I have been a regular member there for years and have made multiple payouts there. I am pretty regular there despite the fact that they have reduced their payrates recently. I have written few articles there. I will continue to be active there as long as the site exists and pays ( even smaller amount). I have got to know many online opportunities through Forum Coin. It has played a very significant role in my online earnings journey.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back