What's new

Is an eCommerce site an asset or expense?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the main difference between a benefit and an expense? Also, can you give me some examples of each? I'm really stuck on this. Thanks! Btw it is a clothing Business if that helps with anything

An ecommerce website is just like an online shop for your business. So can a shop be an expense or benefit to you?
You know better. You can take a stock to know your total expenses and total income to know if you're in profit or loss.
You can adjust as needs may be.

In my view of things, what you call expenses becomes an asset since it is an investment. The benefits will be obtained as the profits of the clothing business increase, it is a set of assets.

In my own opinion, its an asset since it show cases your product and services. The world is going digital and we cannot be left out. Physical presence is no more necessary because of E-commerce

Simply
Cost: is everything that is sacrificed to obtain a service or benefit and includes "assets and expenses."
Expenditure: it is the part of the cost that has been exhausted during the period to obtain a return or service, for example, the salaries for the period

It is surely an asset since it is an investment made to yield more profits. There is no better time than now to get your ECommerce site up and running.

An asset if you making money, a liability if you not.
An asset is something that brings money into your pocket, if you not selling and you are still paying the fees for running the store and paying for domain you are losing, and that's a liability.

E-commerce business is a long term asset. Its can also be reffered to an asset because the larger your customers the larger your bank account. Hope you get that

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back