Infolinks pay rate

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started using infolinks recently. Apart from Infolinks, I am also using Adsense and media.net ads. When I look at the infolink reports, I don't quite understand how infolinks is actually paying to the publishers. In a certain day, even when I have over 100 page views and over 600 ad impression, there is no earning. What kind of ad network is infolinks (I though it was CPM based)?

Just like every other business, their pay depends solely on your hard work and commitment
The sky is the limit! Your Infolinks earnings depend on how you implement the various products on your site as well as your visitors’ engagement with the Infolinks ads. Infolinks does not work with fixed CPM rates and each advertiser we work with sets his own price per view.

I have seen a review of info link though I don't really know how they pay per impression or per click. I still believe Google AdSense is the best monitization platform for any webmaster and blogger to key on. The offer the best pay per impression and click rate and since you said you have them already I think you just need to stick to them and stop bothering yourself.

Just like every other business, their pay depends solely on your hard work and commitment
The sky is the limit! Your Infolinks earnings depend on how you implement the various products on your site as well as your visitors’ engagement with the Infolinks ads. Infolinks does not work with fixed CPM rates and each advertiser we work with sets his own price per view.
You say, infolinks does not work with fixed CPM and each advertiser works with his own price. Thanks for the information.
I have seen a review of info link though I don't really know how they pay per impression or per click. I still believe Google AdSense is the best monitization platform for any webmaster and blogger to key on. The offer the best pay per impression and click rate and since you said you have them already I think you just need to stick to them and stop bothering yourself.
Adsese is the best, but you don't earn from impression, they pay per click. It is really difficult to earn from this model. Therefore, I am trying to use ads that pay for ad impression.

It depends upon what's your blog niche and what's current CPC or CPM rates. Those rates kept fluctuating. On an average usually a company pays from $ 0.5 to $ 3 for per thousand impression. Which means if you are putting 4 ads on you page and if it gets 300 views

I don't know exactly about Infolinks but I think their ads a\e based on CMP and CPA model. CPM rate differa according to location. For example, you earn different amount when you receive traffic from India compared to traffic from the US.

I think you should be more concerned about driving more traffic to your site before looking for ways to advertise it. Maybe your ranking is not high enough, so it might be hard to earn a reasonable sum. You might need around 2000 views per day to earn $100 dollars from adsense or any other CPC ads

Bank Wire Transfers – $25 in addition to 2% to get your installment by means of your nearby cash
PayPal – U.S. occupants $1, every other person 2% up to $10
eCheck – $6 in addition to 2% for money change
Western Union – $15 least
ACH and Payoneer – No charges

I guess the computations of the monetization platforms are not really clear especially with the impressions. My take on the issue is to just enroll your site and do what you have to do by posting or uploading new contents and do not mind much the daily earnings from the monetization platform. I guess it is okay to take note of the daily traffic as a means of guide but that is not really accurate in terms of monetization.

I guess the computations of the monetization platforms are not really clear especially with the impressions. My take on the issue is to just enroll your site and do what you have to do by posting or uploading new contents and do not mind much the daily earnings from the monetization platform. I guess it is okay to take note of the daily traffic as a means of guide but that is not really accurate in terms of monetization.
I think that's the best strategy, instead of focusing on earning, focus on content development. However, I take a note of how much I earn from ad networks that I am using. Because if I do not find the earning good I will have to give up on that ad network. I do not want to clutter my site with too many ad networks, I test on various ad networks in order to find out the best paying ads.

Infolinks is quite complex an advertisement platform to use for your website monetization because so many people do not understand how their earning is calculated and yours truly is one of those people.

I have been using infolinks since a while and until now I have not figured out their exact pay rate, They pay for ad impression as well as clicks, but do not reveal their CPM and CPC.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back