How Reliable is Forum Posting Job

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
My first introduction to paid forum posting was in 2015. Between 2016 and 2018 I was making $150-$180 per month just by posting on forums. But suddenly forums started dying and there were not many paid to post forums. I started posting on forums again in 2021. In 2022, there were not many forum posting opportunities. These days I hardly generate $100 from forum posting.
How reliable is a forum posting job based on your own experience?

It's also not a reliable source to earn online as earnings are little and takes a longer duration to earn so its better to not depend wholly on it and have some fixed earning sources.

My first introduction to paid forum posting was in 2015. Between 2016 and 2018 I was making $150-$180 per month just by posting on forums. But suddenly forums started dying and there were not many paid to post forums. I started posting on forums again in 2021. In 2022, there were not many forum posting opportunities. These days I hardly generate $100 from forum posting.
How reliable is a forum posting job based on your own experience?
I think you are not dedicated enough time to forum posting and that is why you are not earning very well

These are reliable because majority of the websites are paying so we can look at these for stable earnings

This year has been highly profitable for me when it comes to earning from forums. I am not only earning from paid to post forums but also as a staff on multiple sites. If you are a good writer and if you can write a lot, making money form forums can be really rewarding.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back