How do you make money as a writer?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you make money as a writer, how do you make money as a writer?
I have curated a list of 4 platforms worth exploring. Each of these platforms offers unique opportunities to monetize your writing skills, and opening doors to making money as a writer
KDP: THis is currently a great platform to make money as a write, you earn up to 70 percent royalty
Upwork/Fiverr: . If the prospect of crafting eBooks feels daunting, you can become a ghostwriter through freelancing platforms like Upwork or Fiverr.
Hubpages: One of the oldest get paid to write platforms where you can publish articles and make money
Medium and Vocal: These platforms reward writers with an average rate of $4 per 1000 views on their articles

1. Use writing job boards. ...
  2. Write articles for blogs and magazines. ...
  3. Make money writing books. ...
  4. Join an agency as a freelancer. ...
  5. Offer copywriting services. ...
  6. Create content as a ghostwriter for brands or individuals. ...
  7. Become a speechwriter. ...
  8. Develop video and podcast scripts.

1. Use writing job boards. ...
  2. Write articles for blogs and magazines. ...
  3. Make money writing books. ...
  4. Join an agency as a freelancer. ...
  5. Offer copywriting services. ...
  6. Create content as a ghostwriter for brands or individuals. ...
  7. Become a speechwriter. ...
  8. Develop video and podcast scripts.
Read the question properly before leaving a reply. Don't make a post for the sake of making a post. I did not ask how one can make money as a writer, I asked how you are making money as a writer. Do you make money as a writer form any methods you mentioned? Are you even a writer?

I'm working on my own blog and also want to build a stash of articles so I can start applying for writing gigs on freelance sites.
For now, I'm on paid to post forums most of the time but I feel I've outgrown that and want something more stable.

Even though you can easily earn from paid to post forums and just with your average language and writing skills, you should never limit yourself to paid to post sites for earning. You will also have to try something tanginble such as blogging, article writing, freelance writing, etc. You will have to esplore muotiple avenmues to earn as a writer.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back