What's new

Have you planned out your financial future?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a plan or roadmap to your financial future? As in a future where you're making so much money, that you can plan for the future. Like starting a family, buying a house, moving to wherever you want. I want a financial future where I can go anywhere and do just about anything. That would be a dream come true. What about you though? Have you planned things out? Or are you looking to plan out your future soon?

I have some investment in stock market, I have little amount saved in fixed deposit bank account and I also have some investment in crypto assets. While my investment portfolio might not be able to pay my bills if I stop generating active income, I am gearing up to build savings and investment.

I have some investment in stock market, I have little amount saved in fixed deposit bank account and I also have some investment in crypto assets. While my investment portfolio might not be able to pay my bills if I stop generating active income, I am gearing up to build savings and investment.
Sounds like you're doing a lot to invest in your future. It will take time, but eventually you will find success in this journey.

I have had such plans for a long time and every year I improve them, taking into account all the events that happened in the past year. My plan looks quite realistic and I believe that if I manage to do everything as written, it will be very easy to make these dreams come true

I am buying more cryptocurrencies that I see that will do well in the long run. The bullrun is where I am hoping something huge will definitely happen. I've got BNB, Eth, Xai, and a couple of others.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back