Happy 15th birthday Bitcoin!

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$28.0100USD
Biznotes
On a day like today, 15 years ago, Satoshi Nakamoto mined the genesis block of Bitcoin, on January 3, 2009, so we add another year with Bitcoin alive, or rather with more life than ever! so I wish you happy birthday to all Bitcoiners, and may Bitcoin continue to give us profits for many years to come. :)

Wow 15 years. I remember 2009 like it was almost yesterday, crazy to think we lived 15 years since. But yeah, surprised Bitcoin has stuck around so long, considering most other cryptocurrencies are dying out or worth next to nothing. Here's to another 15 years.

Yes, it seems incredible how fast time flies, I remember that when I start investing in Bitcoin, the protocol had been in operation for about 9-10 years, and when we first talked about Bitcoin today it was only 5-6 years old, time passes too quickly.

By the time Bitcoin was 10 years old, it was already one of the most valuable assets in the world. In less than 12 years it was one of the top 10 assets in the world. There are no other assets that have managed to grow just like Bitcoin. I heard about Bitcoin in 2014 through a writing site, and earned my first bitcoin around 0.25 BTC back in 2015.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back