Google is caring more about speed come March 2021

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been researching this all year. My traffic has dropped so much, it is pathetic. I come to find out my ad partner was throttling my speeds and my rankings are in the gutter. On Google's speed score, I am only getting 22/100 which is terrible.

I am going to move away from them and back to managing Adsense by myself. Come March 2021, Google is putting more emphasis on speed so make sure your sites are as fast as possible!

Actually, Google made website speed one of the important ranking factors a long time ago. Website that loads fasters are ranked higher than sites with slow speed. Website speed, website design, user interface, user experience are all part of technical SEO that is very important for higher rank in SERP.

I will assure that you are using Ezoic as your ads platform because their ads tends to slow the speed of the website down. Though they are trying all their efforts to rectify this yet no tangible improvement.

Back to the topic, loading speed is one of the ranking signal used by the search engine to rank websites, though not the major one.

No matter how fast your website loads if it lacks Authority, Google search engine will still over look your website and give the one with Authority organic traffic.

If you are going to change add platform, I will advise to use Google AdSense for a while. Your main focus should be platform like AdThrive, Media.net, Infolink etc

Yes, speed is one of the essential things to fix in a website if the website is not getting ranked much on search engine and you've done your SEO properly. Setting a speed website is one of the white hat SEO most webmasters don't even know about. As blogger owner you need to buy a good hosting package to achieve this speed service on a website

Website speed is one of the important search engine ranking factors. A website with a better speed ranks higher than a slower site for the same keywords. Speed of the website is determined by the hosting packagenor service as we'll as the theme and plugins used on the site.

This is actually a good information regarding the way Google rank their website. I will definitely make tremendous efforts to increase the speed of my blog so that I can grow in my Google rankings.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back