Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
I'm not speaking of games that pay out money, but rather the situation of a pro-gamer. Well, actually, pro-gaming isn't all about playing a video game. For instance, look how these people are making money from video games:

Anyway, I suppose you could throw in having a gaming forum in that list. It could make a lot of money. However, it's not one of the high-paying niches, but, you know, with a lot of traffic, stuff adds up and other factors could be at play.

I don't know anyone who makes a living from playing video games in my immediate environment, but it's true that it's possible and they can earn a lot of money, it has to be a luxury to make a living that way, but you also have to be very skilled in the game you play.

Even though I have tried earning by playing games, mostly NFT games, I don't think I will be able to make a decent income through gaming, let along gaming for living. However, I believe it is actually possible if you are very good at gaming.

Even though I have tried earning by playing games, mostly NFT games, I don't think I will be able to make a decent income through gaming, let along gaming for living. However, I believe it is actually possible if you are very good at gaming.
It is not the best way to earn money, even if they are NFT games, the only really viable way in which you can earn good money with gaming is by recording related content, but we already know that it is difficult, on the other hand you could dedicate yourself professionally to something video game, but this is even more complex and has a lot of study behind it as well, study of your own and other players' games and countless hours of training playing the video game, apart from doing one of these, I think it is very difficult to win a relatively decent amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back