What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Free promotion for businesses, professionals and website owners on marketing blog with traffic

niche

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Businesses and professionals can promote their website, business or service for free on Advertising articles by sending promotional content with information about the products,services you sell, your forum or website. The website has more than 3000 page views monthly and Moz DA of 15 at present. The promotional article or content will be published for free, without any link.
If a do follow backlink is required, a one time fee of $1.99 has to be paid, invoice will be sent.
Paypal, Payeer,Bitcoin, Litecoin and other crypto payments accepted. Link will be posted after the payment is received.
For more details or clarifications, please post here

I never believed in this type of promotional campaign. In most cases these are content farms sending too many do-follow links, thus, google will not even take any notice of the backlinks coming from these sites.
By the way, which site are you talking about?

I never believed in this type of promotional campaign. In most cases these are content farms sending too many do-follow links, thus, google will not even take any notice of the backlinks coming from these sites.
I have seen those type of link farms. Having a link to your site on one of those farms will actually hurt your SEO credibility.

This site looks to be a little different, in the fact that the owner seems to write a new article for each site promoted. This is less likely to damage your credibility. However, this site is not well designed and it doesn't look like a good source of traffic for most sites. You want backlinks from sites that are relevant to your niche (thus proving that you are an expert on your subject) not random backlinks from an ad articles site. Unless you are in the business of advertising, then maybe this site may help. Maybe.

If the site is sending too many do follow backlinks, search engine algorithms will stop noticing these backlinks. In order to benefit from backlinks, the site should be on the same niche and rank higher than yours. For instance, I can benefit if I create backlink on Bizdustry for my investment niche site, however, Bizdustry will not benefit my creating a backlink on my site because my site is ranked lower.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back