Free methods of getting traffic

Sobi

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 20, 2011
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen posting asking about how to get traffic to their sites, here I am sharing my free and effective methods of getting traffic:

1) Blog commenting
2) Forum signature
3) Join Top Sites Lists
4) Surf at traffic exchanges for free traffic in return
5) Join banner exchange
6) Post videos on YouTube, watermark it with your site's URL and also put a link back in the description
7) Give away free ebooks with links in them

Hope this helps.

These are really great tips.

For me, best free method of getting traffic is by promoting in relevant forums. It worked for me and I am sure it works for many others.

Another way of free method of getting traffic is making a Twitter account and using it to post updates about your forum or blog. It's helped me to get more traffic and it's helped me to get more members too. Social media has grown and that gives you more chances of growing your forum or blog.

These are some excellent tips! I shall use them and hopefully get some positive feedback/traffic from them. Thank you for sharing these! ;)

Facebook groups works well for me. Almost real time traffic. Additionally, you can consider co-op advertising to draw traffic and it is pretty cheap compared to paying the ads charges individually.

in days the best method of getting traffic are social media, like twitter, facebook, google plus etc etc, and all other are also good as Sobi mentioned in 1st post

The best methods to generate traffic for your website are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back