Forex investments through Forex firms.

Niftyyem

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
An acquaintance has been on my neck to join some persons to invest in forex through a firm that pays monthly returns on the capital. Now my question is , how legit could these firms be? Also, is it possible for such firms to trade and always make profit each and every time?
Your opinions are welcome.

Forex investment can bring a lot of returns though very risky. If your friend is suggesting a firm to you, then go online and do a very thorough check of the firm. See if it has proven itself to be genuine with good track records. Search for reviews online about the firm.

It is however not possible for a first to make continuous profits without losing sometimes. What can be possible for a good forex trader is having more winning trades than losing trades.

Forex investment can bring a lot of returns though very risky. If your friend is suggesting a firm to you, then go online and do a very thorough check of the firm. See if it has proven itself to be genuine with good track records. Search for reviews online about the firm.

It is however not possible for a first to make continuous profits without losing sometimes. What can be possible for a good forex trader is having more winning trades than losing trades.
I will definitely do more research on this particular firm at least to dig out what users may have to say or could have said about it. I am just not so sure about the monthly returns because of the probability of loss.

I think a lot of firms these days are not genuine. And you are going to experience that as you invest into them. And you would end up being scammed by some HYYIP. I'd say that in such case the better approach is avoiding any such firm. And you should instead learn and invest on your own. That would be much better approach for the investment.

I think a lot of firms these days are not genuine. And you are going to experience that as you invest into them. And you would end up being scammed by some HYYIP. I'd say that in such case the better approach is avoiding any such firm. And you should instead learn and invest on your own. That would be much better approach for the investment.
Thanks for the advice. You have even given me something to think about as regards the possibility of these firms not even into Forex as they claim but some sort of Hyip that could go scam anytime soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back