What's new

Favorite Christmas Song

Carol of the Bells. Every version of the song sounds great. There's the awesome Piano Guys Version:

Then there is the Capital Kings borderline parody version:

Then there is the formal version of it with the actual choir, and the version with the actual bells. Loads of fun.

I have couple of xmas song of which I like listening to, but two epic ones of em are; Feliz Davidad and Silent Night.

I love Carol of the Bells. Here's a good version.

It's got that sort-of haunted type theme to it.

I love Carol of the Bells. Here's a good version.

It's got that sort-of haunted type theme to it.

Love this version too, made mention of haunted. Abragdabraaa 😱😱
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

I'm not especially fond of Christmas songs. The exception would be David Bowie and Bing Crosby's The Little Drummer Boy and it's not cause I'm into drumming, but rather the song has a lot of deep meaning and is sung very emotionally.

Anyway, this song came out in the 70s. Who has heard it? It comes on the radio frequently in the US during Christmas time.

Last edited:
I love to hear all Christmas songs but among them, my favorite is " Give Love on Christmas Day" by Michael Jackson. I always like this song. It is so lovely and meaningful.

I don't know how to say in English the song I have in mind, well rather, the Christmas carol, in English it would be something like what the chorus says "To Bethlehem goes a donkey ring ring" hahaha

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back