Editing Buttons are Practically Invisible

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You need to fix the font cause I cannot see any of them for posts. I don't think this is anything unique to this computer. Who else has noticed this? Anyway, it shouldn't be a hard fix. Just contact the maker of the theme.

You need to fix the font cause I cannot see any of them for posts. I don't think this is anything unique to this computer. Who else has noticed this? Anyway, it shouldn't be a hard fix. Just contact the maker of the theme.
Hey there,

Thanks for raising this issue with us.

I can see the edit button. What are you referring too? Screenshots are handy too. I will escalate this to our development team once this information is provided.
View attachment 178

Kind regards

Hey there,

Thanks for raising this issue with us.

I can see the edit button. What are you referring too? Screenshots are handy too. I will escalate this to our development team once this information is provided.
View attachment 178

Kind regards

For instance, what if I want a emoji? I cannot see that button or other ones regarding font, color etc..

For instance, what if I want a emoji? I cannot see that button or other ones regarding font, color etc..
It’s the XenForo upgrade and new user interface. It’s updated it for the default theme too. If you click on the ... it’ll open up the additional toolbar.

Although, thank you for reaching out and I’ll pass the feedback on to see if this part of the style sheet can be edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any further questions or feedback. I’m going to move this thread to the solved Archive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back