Do you think that Bitcoin can sustain it's lead in the cryptocurrency market

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has been the leader of all cryptocurrencies in the market since we knew what cryptocurrency are till now.
Bitcoin's dominant of the cryptocurrency market is a phenomenon that needs to be studied in schools.
Do you think that Bitcoin can maintain it's current market lead in the future? Or another coin will knock it out of it's leading position?

I don't see the possibility of another coin knocking BTC of the top of the chat talk more of the market.
Although presently, Yearn Finance coin sells at higher rate than BTC, I doesn't have popularity and demand like BTC.
If this will change, it's left for the future to decide.

The only challenger I know that can threaten bitcoin in the future is ethereum but it will be very difficult. Bitcoin which is already tried and trusted by different investors will be hard to be knocked off the top spot.

Bitcoin is already sustaining it's lead in the cryptocurrency market with the way it's adding value, if it continues this way there would be a time that bitcoin would be said to have no equal making it the greatest asset man can ever have his hands on

Yes, I believe bitcoin will remain number one in the league of crypto currencies. It will be difficult for any other coin to match the value of bitcoin. It will remain the most valuable and popular.

Well, it's been doing that for the past 11 years. I don't see any reason why it couldn't do it for at least another 10 years. Bitcoin will always be the king

Bitcoin is only king till the banks and the govt come and make their own coin. Till that point the cryptocurrency would be on the top. Once the bank and govt become the norm. then the offline currency and the bitcoin would lose it's power as well. And then we have to find out other means for the currency exchange and to manage the bank based coins because bank is more reliable than corporate fake coins.

Not just me, every Tom, Dick and Harry believe that Bitcoin will continue to rule the crypto market. There are two reasons for this, one, it is the original cryptocurrency and people trust it, and two, it has limited total supply, which makes it rare. The entire crypto market depends on how Bitcoin is performing.

Nothing seems to be able to compete with Bitcoin and I doubt anything ever will. It got started at the right time, they had a big headstart too.

Bitcoin for the time being, is here to stay and will keep the lead for the foreseeable future.

I believe that it will maintain its leadership in the crypto market for much longer since it is a symbol of the crypto market and all the other cryptos seem to follow what Bitcoin does, many are the cryptocurrencies that have tried to overthrow Bitcoin, but it seems that there is no way they will do it, BTC has a legion of followers, And that's how I think it will continue to be.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back