What's new

Discussion Bucks

Some people could explain that the recent hack to iforumtalk let admin not paying users or points lost and then thinks it will be a scam project but nothing could confirm or decline this.
I received an email saying that the website was paying again and that everything was normal right now, is that true? Is everything back to normal? If so, I'm glad, it's good to see that it's a legal site first and foremost.

I received an email saying that the website was paying again and that everything was normal right now, is that true? Is everything back to normal? If so, I'm glad, it's good to see that it's a legal site first and foremost.
What happens is admin get hospitalised and then everything seems to be back to the normal schedule on iforumtalk.

Discussion Bucks is a paid to post site that pays for creating threads and posts. I am a member there but I am not active. If you want to earn from forum posting, Discussion Bucks might be the site for you. The admin has a reputation and you can trust this site. Payment is through crypto (they offer multiple crypto withdraw options) and paypal. If you can upgrade your membership, you might earn better posting on this site.

Has anyone used Discussion Bucks?
When I hear crypto, I backoff. It is not supported in my country.
Yes I'm a moderator there :)
Why am I not surprised? Soon enough you will be part of all forums in the world.

I understand, so is everything working as before? Is the website paying as usual?
Got payment as normal from the website and posted payment proof there you could check this:
1700242079321.png

I can see that this is another website like forum coin where you have a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day which eventually translates to low earnings. So it means that if one does not upgrade then the chances of earning good money is low. Not much fan.

I can see that this is another website like forum coin where you have a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day which eventually translates to low earnings. So it means that if one does not upgrade then the chances of earning good money is low. Not much fan.
You do not have any limitation on posts, on the contrary, you can post as much as you want but the earnings are reduced from the seventh post onwards, but you can also increase your earnings the more you post.

You do not have any limitation on posts, on the contrary, you can post as much as you want but the earnings are reduced from the seventh post onwards, but you can also increase your earnings the more you post.
The earning of 25 % seems to 0,002 $ per post means you need 500 posts to reach 1 $ this seems a little quite low as per regular posting 0,008 $ * 7 = 0,056 $ which means you need 220 days of posting to make an exchange with Joshua to 10 $ LTC.

The earning of 25 % seems to 0,002 $ per post means you need 500 posts to reach 1 $ this seems a little quite low as per regular posting 0,008 $ * 7 = 0,056 $ which means you need 220 days of posting to make an exchange with Joshua to 10 $ LTC.
Well, it might be true, but anyway, you can always publish your 7 posts and your threads with full payment and go work on something else, you'll slowly rise through the ranks and earn more, that's how people are doing it there.

When I hear crypto, I backoff. It is not supported in my country.

Why am I not surprised? Soon enough you will be part of all forums in the world.
They also pay via PayPal. However, the pay rate is just around 1 cent per post. I think the pay rate is little better for those who purchase membershop plan.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back