What's new

did you earn crypto from the telegram bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep learning on daily basis the tactics scammers use to waste people's time by not paying them after they had work for them, don't trust all telegram bots.
Sure I'm not trusting any of them, telegram bot have scammed my friend before, promising him cash after work. But at the end it turns out futile very fraudulent.

Telegram bots for me is just a waste of time, I never get any cent from them.

what's your experience with them?
I work with five telegram bots and they all pay fine. These boots has been online for more than two years now and they were designed by one company. You can earn cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Litecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash.

Yeah, I was able to earn some Bitcoin and bitcoin cash from telegram bots. After working on the bots for about month, I decided to quit because they seem to consume more time and pay less.

I did earn from Clickbots that's the only telegram bots that i earned from for free, other than that all the bots i tried is scam. There's some bots that actually pays but they paid me fake coins. Like fake USDC trc10

I am involved in online earning from 7 months, according to my experience bots does not give you any money. I have tried more than hundred bots but all were fake and wastage of time.
if you really want to earn money go and learn some skills and start freelancing.

I did earn from Clickbots that's the only telegram bots that i earned from for free, other than that all the bots i tried is scam. There's some bots that actually pays but they paid me fake coins. Like fake USDC trc10
I have to say that I am hearing of this for the very first time. Bots paying fake coins? How does that even work? Do you see it reflected on your wallet or is there a notification that shows the fake funds?

Yes absolutely agree with you in because I also have participated in many times on telegram bots But I have not been able to earn anything yet from the Telegram Bot, I also think this is the total waste of time .

No, not even once. I have a lot of bots on my telegram but they are all scams and a complete waste of time. They don't pay, unless the airdrops. 99 percent of telegram bots are scams. Just be careful about your info and don't invest a dime in them.
Yes absolutely agree with you in because I also have participated in many times on telegram bots But I have not been able to earn anything yet from the Telegram Bot, I also think this is the total waste of time .

I have already participated in many Telegram Bots, some they have promised the users to be paid at the end of the bot, but then after a long time nothing! Other are on the way to process, maybe this month they will execute the distribution or NO. I hope they do!

Often times these telegram bots are scam, no matter the amount of effort you put into them , they always end up disappointing . Personally I haven't earned anything from the tasks set by these bots , I already knew they were scams.

I got information about telegram bots before so I did not try to invest on them as I know they all are terrific scammers. Most of them ask to send them some cryptocurrencies to get much more in return but they never pays. They also uses fake payment proofs so lots of people fall on their scam tricks.

I have tried earning on telegram not but it has never worked out, if you manage to get to their withdrawal threshold, they will ask you to refer upto 10 people to be able to withdraw but after referring those 10 people, you will expect your cryto but you won't see a thing.

No and I don't wanna waste my time on it, especially with all the negative feedbacks I've been hearing. Almost all of the bots there are scam. And I don't even know why Telegram is allowing these kinds of scheme. They should atleast try to do something about it.

I've tried a lots of telegram bot mining but none of the works, instead, it was a time wasting. I didn't gain a dime from telegram mining I mined nearly every coins but none of them was withdrawable, including the newly introduced coin that is yet to be on market.

I have to say that I am hearing of this for the very first time. Bots paying fake coins? How does that even work? Do you see it reflected on your wallet or is there a notification that shows the fake funds?
Yes they are paying fake coins, there's a bot i worked on that promises 20 USDC for referring 20 new users, so i did and they actually paid me. But when i checked the coin it was a Trc10 based coin which doesn't have any value.

I have since come to a conclusion that this telegram bots are all scams, and I should know because I have tried quite alot of them and I have never earned or get paid from any of them nor do I know any one that has been paid either. I will prefer to earn from faucets because it is more reliable than bots , 90% of telegram earning bots are scam and waste of time
Post automatically merged:

I have since come to a conclusion that this telegram bots are all scams, and I should know because I have tried quite alot of them and I have never earned or get paid from any of them nor do I know any one that has been paid either. I will prefer to earn from faucets because it is more reliable than bots , 90% of telegram earning bots are scam and waste of time

I have decided not to waste my time, energy and data on any telegram bot stuff because I have never benefited anything from it. They will ask you to perform one task after another with the promise of crediting you after completing the process, but at the end of the day nothing will come out of it.

Unfortunately the majority of those bots are scams and waste of money, some of them are legit but they are so rare that aren't worth searching for, because you will get scammed tons of times and earn only once ( or never )

Yes they are paying fake coins, there's a bot i worked on that promises 20 USDC for referring 20 new users, so i did and they actually paid me. But when i checked the coin it was a Trc10 based coin which doesn't have any value.
That is just simply scam. What was the use of paying at all when being paid in coins without value? I have decided to steer clear of these bots even those that have been paying in the past have mostly turned into scam.

Telegram bots is really a waste of time and really annoying, after a lot of clicking and referring the 15 members I was told to refer, then I withdrew to the account, after that I was told to wait for 30 working days, of which I did since last year but haven't received anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back