Bitcoin Predictions 2024!

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$35.0100USD
Biznotes
The new year is approaching, and Bitcoin is close to 40k along with all the rise it has had this year, who was going to say that Bitcoin was going to recover so much ground lost since the abrupt fall of 2022 in the crypto market, given that We will now enter 2024, the year of the halving, and last year few would have affirmed that Bitcoin would be at these prices again, I want to start making predictions about its future price next year, I believe that by December 2024, Bitcoin will be at $80,000

I partially agree with you, because now bitcoin has a very good trend and it is quite likely that by the time you mentioned, the price may be around 100 thousand, which everyone is talking about, but you should also not forget that the price cannot just go up all the time, I am sure that very soon you need to expect a sharp correction, maybe up to 25 thousand, when everyone starts selling out of fear so that the rich can buy at a better price

Yes, I don't think we're going to be going up infinitely either, I also think there will be a correction, but with all that, I think the price will be close to our predictions, as the whole Bitcoin ETF thing will also be decided, which in my opinion, I think will be approved.

The bullrun has begun! It has almost reached $41,000 so far.
I am betting on $70,000 and hoping for $0.50 DOGE.

Predicting Bitcoin's price in 2004 is speculative. Factors like regulatory changes, technological advancements, and market sentiment will shape its trajectory. Prudent investors should stay informed, considering both potential gains and risks.

Predicting Bitcoin's price in 2004 is speculative. Factors like regulatory changes, technological advancements, and market sentiment will shape its trajectory. Prudent investors should stay informed, considering both potential gains and risks.
Of course it's speculative, and that's what this thread aims to be, nothing more than speculating where the price may go, in fact all investment is speculation, because if not, why do you invest if you don't have the hunch that an investment can go up because of your market analysis?

There will be Bitcoin halving in 2024, and the halving event will always drop the price. However, this time Bitcoin might not drop in price despite halving. That's because Bitcoin ETFs are also coming. I think Crypto winter has passed and there will be greenery every where.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back