What's new

Anyone here use a projector for their movies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to watching movies and TV, do you guys ever do it on a projector? I'm thinking of picking one up one of these days and setting up a room in my house where I can watch movies in pitch darkness.

Who here uses a projector for their movies? Would you know a good projector?

I don't have a projector, and I have never watched a movie or anything through a projector at home. My experience of watching a movie or a game through a projector is limited to watching at cafes and sports bars. I know nothing about projectors.

I did use a projector back in my college days for movie nights. It added a cinematic feel to our gatherings, making it a memorable experience. We'd set it up in a common area, and it was a fun way to enjoy films with friends. While I don't use one regularly now, those projector movie nights are some nostalgic memories.

I used to have a good projector, but I sold it because it is absolutely not worth the money I paid for it, because the picture can only be high-quality and high-quality and smooth on the wall, and I don't have one, so the video was of very poor quality.

I don't make use of the projector to watch any movie that I am watching. I don't see any need for that at all. To what end should I use it when I can easily see some movies on my phone device.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back