What's new

Zoombucks - SCAM OR LEGIT?

ShadowHokage

ZoomBucks is another Get Paid To (GPT) site that allows you to earn money by completing surveys, watching videos and completing offers.
Like many other GPT websites, once you complete a task, ZoomBucks will reward you with points, in order to exchange points for a reward like a gift card or cash.
You can withdraw in paypal when you have 3000 points which means $ 3 or you can buy Xbox Live subscriptions.

ZoomBucks is another Get Paid To (GPT) site that allows you to earn money by completing surveys, watching videos and completing offers.
Like many other GPT websites, once you complete a task, ZoomBucks will reward you with points, in order to exchange points for a reward like a gift card or cash.
You can withdraw in paypal when you have 3000 points which means $ 3 or you can buy Xbox Live subscriptions.

the problem with jobs related to surveys that i mostly encounter is that I can't join the survey, also the preliminary question is alot,

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

The minimum payout has been increased to $5.00 and ZoomBucks have paid me on multiple occasions. The easiest way to earn is by completing surveys from Dynata and Yours Surveys. Reward Holdings Limited owns Grab Points too. It's a reputable GPT site from my experience.
Earnings.png

I used ZoomBucks a long time ago but gave up on it when they wanted ID to check who I was. Sent in the documents they wanted, received my payment and then never bothered to use them again. I made quite a bit from them though so they are a great site to use especially if you focus on YourSurveys

I don't think im gonna be able to earn from surveys but maybe im gonna try watching videos in this platform
I agree that most of the survey platforms work good only on several countries, for the rest they rarely bring advertisers to collect data...

This site is looking interesting. But surveys will create problem for me . I always stuck in the middle of a survey .but still there are other options . It's good

This site is looking interesting. But surveys will create problem for me . I always stuck in the middle of a survey .but still there are other options . It's good
Then do not focus on this, focus on things that work for you..

Yes but when I hear people are earning good from surveys sites then I wish to try these sites. This is the problem. I just try to learn new things.
It s not about learning new things here, you just don t get surveys because of your geolocation

It s not about learning new things here, you just don t get surveys because of your geolocation
You didn't get my point. You said focus on those things that work for you. So I replied which mean I like to try new surveys sites to learn about those new sites . I don't know if still you got my point or not.anyways I do focus on my work.thanks

You didn't get my point. You said focus on those things that work for you. So I replied which mean I like to try new surveys sites to learn about those new sites . I don't know if still you got my point or not.anyways I do focus on my work.thanks
I got it from the first time ;D I said that generally, not focused to you straight even though I replied to you.

Since Bizdustry have marked it legit I will go through it, I come across the site last year,but I paid less attention , because not much review was given,but with this clarity and the minimum threshold withdrawal it's worth trying.

I don't think this site is real, because I registered on it for some weeks now I still don't know how to earn from them. So I don't think they are re in anyway tho.

I love the fact the website has been reviewed by the bizdustry team and they have concluded that the website is not a scam. The problem I am still having is that my country is not getting much surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back