What's new

Zoombucks - SCAM OR LEGIT?

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

The minimum payout has been increased to $5.00 and ZoomBucks have paid me on multiple occasions. The easiest way to earn is by completing surveys from Dynata and Yours Surveys. Reward Holdings Limited owns Grab Points too. It's a reputable GPT site from my experience.
View attachment 155
Thanks Mr. Admin, for your advice, (y) (y)
I would like to try Dynata and Yours Surveys. My usual problem (as many say about all panels) has always been to qualify for the surveys.
So with these two, maybe for me, it should be easier.
Also I'm trying to use the 9 tips of the video that you suggested to see and comment.

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that it has been verified by Bizdustry admins. Please I will like to know is there no other payment method apart from PayPal?

I love the fact the website has been reviewed by the bizdustry team and they have concluded that the website is not a scam. The problem I am still having is that my country is not getting much surveys.
That's the issue that always make me to consider signing up with VPN for sites like this. The chunk of the surveys would most times go to the first tier countries and that's not fair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back