What's new

ZoomBucks Review 2021: LEGIT OR SCAM?

Deleted member 403

ZoomBucks Review 2021: Scam or Legit?​

Zoombucks legit or a scam? Well, in this review, we will cover this question and more. The information will assist you in determining whether ZoomBucks is a legitimate business or a fraud. I'll also go into what ZoomBucks is, earning money from them, and other topics that will help get you started. So, enough intro, let's dig in.

What is ZoomBucks?​

1618052189006.png
ZoomBucks is a website that provides incentives for viewing videos, taking polls, and participating in promotions. If you like working from home and earning a side income, taking surveys and completing deals with ZoomBucks is a good place to start.

Making Money with Zoombucks​

There are many money-making opportunities to obtain points on Zoombucks. Completing deals, viewing videos, and taking surveys will give you anywhere from 10 to 10,000 plus points. One dollar is equivalent to 1000 points. You may cash out your money after you reach 5000 points. The company also encourages its members to refer others by offering a generous referral scheme. When you refer somebody to Zoombucks using your unique referral link, you'll earn 500 points once they've earned 1000 credits. Members can cash out money fast and conveniently if they have referred enough people to the website and meet the criteria outlined in their Terms & Conditions. Let's take a look at some of the various ways users can maximize their online earnings with Zoombucks. If you're interested in this website to earn money online, please consider joining using my referral link for a free 500 points (0.50$). https://zoombucks.com/?ref=9XU8K1

Surveys​

Untitled.png
On ZoomBucks, studies are one of the top paid tasks. Simply completing a poll will get you anywhere from $1 to $10 in cash. For example, users from first-world countries, like the UK or US, would have access to most higher-paying studies. If, however, you're from a nation like Nigeria, India, or the Philippines, for example, you will, unfortunately, get most of the lower-paying polls set by advertisers.

Offers​

Untitled.png
On ZoomBucks, offers are another high-paying money-making opportunity. There are various offerwalls, with different offers and rewards per task. Sign-ups, installing smartphone apps, and registering for trial deals are the most popular ways to earn money on Zoombucks. Furthermore, you will be compensated for visiting new websites and connecting with different providers. So, it's the best of both worlds! Not only do you get to try a new website, but you're earning money while doing so.

Videos​

Untitled.png
ZoomBucks offers its members earn 7 points for watching three short videos, with the partner, HideoutTV. If you are bored of completing surveys & offers, watching videos might be the right way to earn some extra income. Knowing that one cent is equal to 10 points, it will definitely take some time to cash out, if this is your primary way of earning points on Zoombucks. If you're bored, you can watch clips and earn money at the same time. Isn't it a pretty great way of making money online?

Getting Paid - How Can I Cash Out My Earnings?​

Untitled.png

If you're curious about how you can cashout from ZoomBucks, keep reading. ZoomBucks allows users to request PayPal, Visa, and Giftcards as payment methods. The minimum payment threshold is currently set at 5$ or 5000 ZoomBuks points, at the time of writing this Zoombucks review.

ZoomBucks Review & Conclusion​

ZoomBucks is a respectable business that pays out on time to its clients. You can earn money in a lot of ways with them. High-paying deals and surveys, downloading mobile applications, to watching videos are all ways you can earn with Zoombucks. You can make a decent side income if you are willing to trade your time on the web.
The disadvantage of this website is that it would have fewer deals for people from third-world countries. Advertisers tend to only target individuals from nations like the United States and the United Kingdom, meaning respondents from third-world countries would be compensated less for the completion of the survey. To conclude this Zoombucks review, it's a legit website that pays its users on time and offers high-paying tasks for completion.

If you're interested in this website to earn money online, please consider joining using my referral link for a free 500 points (0.50$). https://zoombucks.com/?ref=9XU8K1

Isn't this the same site as Grabpoints? I thought Zoombucks became Grabpoints. Are they separate sites now? I actually did well with Grabpoints at one time and cashed out a few times but never joined Zoombucks.

Okay I'm going to give it a go.

I tried to join under Alex's link but it said I was already a member. I'm pretty sure I never joined this site but I did join Grabpoints. My opinion is it is no different to any other reward site. A reward site has to be different in some way for me to join and I didn't think this was.

Last edited:

ZoomBucks Review 2021: Scam or Legit?​

Zoombucks legit or a scam? Well, in this review, we will cover this question and more. The information will assist you in determining whether ZoomBucks is a legitimate business or a fraud. I'll also go into what ZoomBucks is, earning money from them, and other topics that will help get you started. So, enough intro, let's dig in.

What is ZoomBucks?​

View attachment 2140
ZoomBucks is a website that provides incentives for viewing videos, taking polls, and participating in promotions. If you like working from home and earning a side income, taking surveys and completing deals with ZoomBucks is a good place to start.

Making Money with Zoombucks​

There are many money-making opportunities to obtain points on Zoombucks. Completing deals, viewing videos, and taking surveys will give you anywhere from 10 to 10,000 plus points. One dollar is equivalent to 1000 points. You may cash out your money after you reach 5000 points. The company also encourages its members to refer others by offering a generous referral scheme. When you refer somebody to Zoombucks using your unique referral link, you'll earn 500 points once they've earned 1000 credits. Members can cash out money fast and conveniently if they have referred enough people to the website and meet the criteria outlined in their Terms & Conditions. Let's take a look at some of the various ways users can maximize their online earnings with Zoombucks. If you're interested in this website to earn money online, please consider joining using my referral link for a free 500 points (0.50$). https://zoombucks.com/?ref=9XU8K1

Surveys​

View attachment 2141
On ZoomBucks, studies are one of the top paid tasks. Simply completing a poll will get you anywhere from $1 to $10 in cash. For example, users from first-world countries, like the UK or US, would have access to most higher-paying studies. If, however, you're from a nation like Nigeria, India, or the Philippines, for example, you will, unfortunately, get most of the lower-paying polls set by advertisers.

Offers​

View attachment 2142
On ZoomBucks, offers are another high-paying money-making opportunity. There are various offerwalls, with different offers and rewards per task. Sign-ups, installing smartphone apps, and registering for trial deals are the most popular ways to earn money on Zoombucks. Furthermore, you will be compensated for visiting new websites and connecting with different providers. So, it's the best of both worlds! Not only do you get to try a new website, but you're earning money while doing so.

Videos​

View attachment 2143
ZoomBucks offers its members earn 7 points for watching three short videos, with the partner, HideoutTV. If you are bored of completing surveys & offers, watching videos might be the right way to earn some extra income. Knowing that one cent is equal to 10 points, it will definitely take some time to cash out, if this is your primary way of earning points on Zoombucks. If you're bored, you can watch clips and earn money at the same time. Isn't it a pretty great way of making money online?

Getting Paid - How Can I Cash Out My Earnings?​

View attachment 2144

If you're curious about how you can cashout from ZoomBucks, keep reading. ZoomBucks allows users to request PayPal, Visa, and Giftcards as payment methods. The minimum payment threshold is currently set at 5$ or 5000 ZoomBuks points, at the time of writing this Zoombucks review.

ZoomBucks Review & Conclusion​

ZoomBucks is a respectable business that pays out on time to its clients. You can earn money in a lot of ways with them. High-paying deals and surveys, downloading mobile applications, to watching videos are all ways you can earn with Zoombucks. You can make a decent side income if you are willing to trade your time on the web.
The disadvantage of this website is that it would have fewer deals for people from third-world countries. Advertisers tend to only target individuals from nations like the United States and the United Kingdom, meaning respondents from third-world countries would be compensated less for the completion of the survey. To conclude this Zoombucks review, it's a legit website that pays its users on time and offers high-paying tasks for completion.

If you're interested in this website to earn money online, please consider joining using my referral link for a free 500 points (0.50$). https://zoombucks.com/?ref=9XU8K1
I've been trying to navigate the site since but still not getting any reward from the survey giving to me,so right now is getting tiring to me now,or I don't really understand how thee site rewards is new members yet so I will still keep on trying to get my reward because have already signup there.

I immediately registered on Zoombucks after having seen the video-tutorial.
It sounds interesting to me. But the only thing, since I live in Italy and therefore I do not know yet, how many earning opportunities it can offer me.
Anyway I will try and let you know.

I've been trying to navigate the site since but still not getting any reward from the survey giving to me,so right now is getting tiring to me now,or I don't really understand how thee site rewards is new members yet so I will still keep on trying to get my reward because have already signup there.
Most of all this site are just there to stress you out and not pay you or give rewards at the end of the day, registered with so many them and later left the site.

I immediately registered on Zoombucks after having seen the video-tutorial.
It sounds interesting to me. But the only thing, since I live in Italy and therefore I do not know yet, how many earning opportunities it can offer me.
Anyway I will try and let you know.
i have seen its video tutorial and i am also thinking to join and i will so i can make some more money. well i hope someone will post here payment proof so that many things will be clear for users.

Well from your review so far they seem to be very legit and not one of those time waisters out there just to make you feel used and dumped. Will check them.out and see for myself

I am really tempted to give this site a go. Would create time to check it out. My major problem most of the times is that i hard have enough time to be consistent but am going to try my best tho and hope its really legit

I will give this site a go to see how it goes . Because from the reviews have seen it seems it's legit and ok .I hope it won't be a site that stresses us and won't pay after all we have done .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back