Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
ZeroQT Reviews - SCAM OR LEGIT?

In this review, we will discuss ZeroQT and its subsidiaries. For clarity purposes, a subsidiary company is a brand owned by the parent (primary) company. ZeroQT currently has three other subsidiaries, which are listed below.

What is ZeroQT?
https://zeroqt.com/bizdustry

ZeroQT Stands for ZQT Token

In layperson's terms, The ZeroQT protocol lets you swap ZQT tokens for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and even Ethereum. You're probably wondering how you can earn ZQT Tokens - these can be earned or accumulated in the following ways according to their documentation page, which can be located here. https://docs.zeroqt.com/tutorial/how-to-earn-zqt-tokens

ZQT is an organizational ERC-20 token deployed on its layer-2 EVM-compatible network to allow quick transaction processing. For those who don't know, ERC-20 Tokens usually run on the Ethereum network. Unfortunately, Ethereum has high network fees when selling your position or trading tokens, so bear this in mind.

Registering on ZEROQT is easy. First, click the Initiate button on the homepage, as seen in the screenshot below.
  1. Use our partnership link to create a new ZeroQT account with a whopping 5,000 ZQT signup bonus. You must be over 18 and ensure the service is in your country's jurisdiction. https://zeroqt.com/bizdustry
Step 1 - Click Initiate
Untitled.png
Step 2 - Enter your email and password., completing the "I'm Not a Robot" CAPTCHA
Untitled.png

How can I purchase ZeroQT Tokens?

OPTION 1:
  • Purchase with Crypto Currency and Perfect Money

To put matters simply, you can either purchase them, or you can earn them through profits. Unfortunately, they only allow you to purchase ZQT tokens with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. They also accept Perfect Money. You cannot pay with your credit or debit card because payment providers like PayPal or Stripe consider Crypto Projects high-risk merchants and will not do business with them due to the heightened risk. Stripe is a leading payment provider allowing website owners to securely collect payments using debit or credit cards. Even if you have 0 chargebacks, Stripe has listed a list of prohibited merchants, for example. They can be found here: https://stripe.com/en-gb/legal/restricted-businesses.

Depending on what Crypto Exchange you use will depend on the process of depositing Crypto in Zero QT. If you are unsure how to send Crypto to an external address, I recommend researching how to do so on Google or YouTube.

I would always recommend, not just for ZeroQT, sending 5-10$ over the required amount to allow for network fees and allow for volatility. So while you might lose 5-10$ in transit, this is better than losing the whole amount due to sending insufficient funds. I would personally do this - it's not required but adds reassurance.

deposit_001.jpg

Earn ZeroQT Tokens

After looking at how you can earn ZeroQT Tokens through their documentation, which can be found here, to avoid losing profits, harvest the tokens using ZeroQT's vault before the capacity of the percentage bar reaches 100%. You'll then be prompted to enter a CAPTCHA before clicking Harvest Tokens. CAPTCHA's are normal and are not unique to ZEROQT.

Step 1 - Click Harvest

spaces%2FnLP266Rtnakk6mvoV8k1%2Fuploads%2FyHcSbAoyc3bCdbRxtwwb%2Fdividends_001.jpg

Step 2 - Click on Harvest

Once you click on Harvest, you'll be prompted with the following page. You'll need to complete the CAPTCHA until a green tick shows, which is easier enough to do. It usually asks you to select specific pictures, like the elephants, from a list of animals.

Untitled.png

Step 3 - You have successfully harvested free ZQT!

A message stating that you have successfully harvested is at the top of your ZeroQT account. In my case, it states that I harvested 101 ZQT, but the system allows you to harvest up to 300 ZQT at one time. So depending on your balance on ZQT, the amount harvested might be different from what is shown in the screenshot below. The amount you have harvested will be added to your Liquidity balance which is available for withdrawal by clicking the withdraw button.

Untitled.png

How To Withdraw on ZeroQT?

Withdrawing on ZeroQT is easy, and there is nothing like putting hours of work into earning money online and receiving your hard-earned cash. A sense of accomplishment can only be described if you are an entrepreneur like me.

Step 1 - Click on "Withdraw"

Untitled.png

How Long Will It Take Me to Reach The Minimum Withdrawal Threshold?

After clicking withdraw on ZeroQT, you should be shown the below page on your device. You'll then be prompted to select which withdrawal method you want the money sent to. I would recommend selecting Litecoin or Perfect Money, as the other alternative options have higher spread and network fees than Litecoin. The minimum withdrawal amount is currently set at 100,000 ZQT with a network fee of 15,000 ZQT, leaving you with 85,000 ZQT. When writing this post, 100,000 ZQT is currently equal to 8.3$ (rounded to 1db place).

Every hour you can harvest 300 ZQT equaling 0.02USD$. It would take you approximately 415 hours, which is 17.29 days to obtain the minimum threshold. This has been calculated by doing the following mathematical equation.

8.3/0.02 = 415 hours
Reverse check: 415 x 2 = 830 (8.3USD$)

Now, 415 hours are based on harvesting the token consecutively. As we have to sleep as humans, it would take you 830 hours to get to the minimum withdrawal threshold, which is equivalent to 34 and half days on a non-consecutive basis.

Untitled.png

Borrowing Shares & Shares Explained for ZeroQT

ZeroQT primary business model is the sale of ZeroQT shares, which are used to produce passive income for the investing community. According to their website, ZeroQT shares supply limits are 50 billion shares and a market cap of around $14,255,244 per share.

Borrowing shares on ZeroQT is relatively easy to process to do. Anyone who wishes to profit from the zero cute venture must borrow shareholdings against their money. ZeroQT shares are loaned to someone interested in participating in the business model and generating passive income. For those who don't know, passive income is earning money passively without doing physical work. This is the best type of money you can earn online, as you can focus on other side projects to help boost your overall net worth.

Untitled.png

If you have shareholdings, you can win prizes from the zero vault liquidity pool and the adaptable staking pool. All contributions to the venture are easily transformed into ZQT tokens and stored in the zero vaults. Users can view the payments made by their stocks on their dashboards in the homepage. At the moment of writing, prizes are distributed in ZQT tokens with a versatile APY of 1200. APY stands for Annual percentage yield, which can alter because it depends heavily on cash flow into the project's reserve bank.

Where there CAPTCHA Systems in Place on ZeroQT?

CAPTCHA systems verify that an average human is trying to access the website content to prevent spammers and bots from harvesting contact details or the system from automatically signing up for web-based platforms, blogs, or discussion boards addition; CAPTCHA prevents automated systems from reading blurry letters in the visual that robots cannot complete. CAPTCHA security systems are a positive feature of ZeroQT, and it's something that I like. The CAPTCHA shows that the website owner is taking steps to reduce spam and fraudulent activity.

spaces%2FnLP266Rtnakk6mvoV8k1%2Fuploads%2Fj4NYgFBlqSledpJTTBzM%2Fdividends_002.jpg

Is ZeroQT a Scam or Legit?

Before you invest or sign up for any website where you spend hard-earned money, it's essential to understand whether the online money-making website is a scam or a genuine site. ZeroQT and its subsidiaries are new start-ups, and they have only been operating for over two months at the time of writing this review. The screenshot below was taken using WHOIS and can be accessed here. https://who.is/whois/zeroqt.com

Untitled.png

While ZEROQT and none of its subsidiaries have hard evidence to prove whether it's a scam, during the cost of living crisis across the globe, it isn't easy to believe that these projects can offer such returns and APY. One might ask how it's possible to gain such returns and how the business model is sustainable. The answer is that any business model is sustainable if profit is made somehow.

ZeroQT runs on Cloudflare and has "hidden" the public website hosting internet protocol from public view. Cloudflare, Inc. is a content delivery network and DDoS defense corporation based in the United States that was established in 2009. It mainly serves as a proxy server among a website's visitors' laptops and the hosting provider of a Cloudflare customer. While Cloudflare has Anti-DDoS benefits, it also speeds up the overall load time of the website through caching. To put it simply, caching is where you visit a website, and it stores parts of the websites on your device so that it will load quicker next time.

Untitled.png

Overall Conclusion: Is ZeroQT a Scam or Legit?

To conclude, whether ZEROQT is a scam is not known. People will be nervous about using a service that doesn't have a lot of reviews or reputations, but if you are interested in using ZEROQT, you should proceed with caution. I am not advising you to stay clear, but a service or company can only be classed as legal once it's built up its user base and reputation in the online community as a company. This can only be achieved if people proceed with caution and only invest what they can afford to lose.

The ZeroQT project is an inspiring initiative that seeks to revolutionize how companies issue shareholdings and how investors of all abilities, including new and experienced, can participate in this process. I am an experienced investor and have a wide range of knowledge relating to the era of Crypto Currency and during my time reviewing various companies, I have never come across a project as unique as ZeroQT is.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are for academic purposes only and do not constitute investment assistance. They should not be used as the sole basis for financial decisions. Before investing in any project, do your best to research it or contact a financial advisor to discuss the contents of this article. Bizdustry or its affiliates do not take responsibility for financial loss due to the investor's negligence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back