What's new

Ysense.com Legit

AnaMMariaV

Familiar Face
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ySense.com is an online rewards website for those looking to earn extra money from all over the world.
ySense offers one of the most lucrative affiliate programs online with unlimited earnings potential. Affiliates can earn commissions whenever their direct referrals complete surveys, simple tasks and other offers.
For each referral that becomes active you will earn a signup commission of $0.10 or $0.30.
Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00* bonus!
For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20%* commission of that they earn.

You can also download in your chrome browser a ysense extension where you can view if you have a survey at that time, without entering the site.

In the offers category you have several pages, where you can download games, for each one the number of credits offered is entered, 1 point = 1 cents

You can register here
cd09bb68-52ec-4ba1-82ec-8ed2d5da4ad2.jpg
320636e2-a647-47d9-a9cd-ba6f270ce49c.jpg

Last edited:
I have tried so many site this year and Ysense is one of them. Though my experience with them has not been so good.

Ysense seem to block me out half way after a survey and that's if I even get one.

There always seem to be no survey for me in most cases.

I never withdrawn a dime from them. Worst experience

I have tried so many site this year and Ysense is one of them. Though my experience with them has not been so good.

Ysense seem to block me out half way after a survey and that's if I even get one.

It has happened to me too, but very rarely, in case what I have completed so far does not correspond to what they are looking for. I think this happened once or twice, otherwise I had no problems.

This site is legit. Here is my total gain
qPfsAet.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I think it also depends on the country I'm in, but on Ysense I get surveys quite rarely, and most are paid $ 2-3, so there's a big chance I'll be disqualified. Instead, I appreciate multiple ways to make money on this site

Ysense is a very good survey platform. You are paid for the survey questions you attended to, their payments is prompt and easy to access.

Good review, I have an account with ysense.com I don't think I made up to $0.50 there. Because the task there require people from top top tier countries to earn from. Examples, surveys and offerwalls.

Ysense is legit. I have an account on the site for some months, and I managed to earn $1.2, but it took 3months to achieve that. I noticed that people outside tier 1 countries rarely receive survey invites.

In my case it got even worse. Time passed by and I never qualified in a single survey. I always got blocked after the very first questions, no earning a single survey cent during several months. It was my worse survey experience during all my 11 online working years. Tired of trying, trying and trying again, I finally quitted.

I know ysense is a legit survey site because ysense used to be known by another name called clixsense and that site paid me many times and I was upgraded member.Used to be ptc as well as surveys.

You did not include the payment method and I would like to ask if the survey is actually for all the setting. I hope it's not being restricted on lower-tier Countries?

ySense is a veteran in this area of polls and is still legit. he still lives for so many years and has so many hundreds of thousands of users that he pays :)

This is another cool and long existing website as well. Though they're more of a GPT site in my opinion than of a survey site Because they also pay for referrals and other smaller tasks on their site.
Always referring to other sites is why I don't fancy them much.

ySense.com is an online rewards website for those looking to earn extra money from all over the world.
ySense offers one of the most lucrative affiliate programs online with unlimited earnings potential. Affiliates can earn commissions whenever their direct referrals complete surveys, simple tasks and other offers.
For each referral that becomes active you will earn a signup commission of $0.10 or $0.30.
Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00* bonus!
For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20%* commission of that they earn.

You can also download in your chrome browser a ysense extension where you can view if you have a survey at that time, without entering the site.

In the offers category you have several pages, where you can download games, for each one the number of credits offered is entered, 1 point = 1 cents

You can register here
cd09bb68-52ec-4ba1-82ec-8ed2d5da4ad2.jpg
320636e2-a647-47d9-a9cd-ba6f270ce49c.jpg
I think this ySense is demographic selective. There are people who have been kicked off the site after replying surveys and accumulating much.
I have read about ySense and I know that it has been in existence for a long time now and legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back