❓ASK YouTubers who talk about promotion & marketing?

Grant

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Do you guys know any YouTubers out there who talk on promotion & marketing in the business world? I'm looking for good YouTube channels to learn even more. Any suggestions?

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Anil Signal is one of the marketing expert on YouTube. I like is channel because you always talk about case study which you can learn from. You also bring different guests who have applied his method for interview on his channel.

cafediscussions

Immilash

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes there are plenty of them. But I don't know anyone who talks about promoting and marketing on his YouTube channel, but you can still make enquiry on them.

Ub40

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Even though I am not running any YouTube channel at the moment, but I do know that there should be so many YouTube videos that can address the above issues for you. Just continue with your research and I am sure you will surely find some useful videos soon. I wish you all the best.

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The digi marketter is a YouTube channel that I have been following for some time now and to be honest the channel contains a lot of information that might be able to help you if you want to start in the journey.

Kaffyfolla

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When YouTubers and marketing experts talk about cross-promotion they mean two ways this can go – sharing YouTube content on other platforms and collaborating with other creators and business owners for mutually beneficial promotion. Let’s take a closer look at these situations

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Spencer Haw is one of the YouTubers who talk a lot about marketing in business building. You can simply type his name on the search bar of Google and it brings his channels. You can subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos on marketing and business building.