What's new

YouTubers who talk about promotion & marketing?

Anil Signal is one of the marketing expert on YouTube. I like is channel because you always talk about case study which you can learn from. You also bring different guests who have applied his method for interview on his channel.

Yes there are plenty of them. But I don't know anyone who talks about promoting and marketing on his YouTube channel, but you can still make enquiry on them.

Even though I am not running any YouTube channel at the moment, but I do know that there should be so many YouTube videos that can address the above issues for you. Just continue with your research and I am sure you will surely find some useful videos soon. I wish you all the best.

The digi marketter is a YouTube channel that I have been following for some time now and to be honest the channel contains a lot of information that might be able to help you if you want to start in the journey.

When YouTubers and marketing experts talk about cross-promotion they mean two ways this can go – sharing YouTube content on other platforms and collaborating with other creators and business owners for mutually beneficial promotion. Let’s take a closer look at these situations

Spencer Haw is one of the YouTubers who talk a lot about marketing in business building. You can simply type his name on the search bar of Google and it brings his channels. You can subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos on marketing and business building.

I have no Idea on any YouTubers that can help you learn promotion and marketing, I will suggest you also browse it your self and see, is it something related to affiliate marketing or what?
Please someone should clear me on this, is promotion and marketing tmsame as affiliate marketing?

You can also google it using keywords. Also, YouTubers themselves put useful hashtags under their videos and leave links to useful sources. Many of them talk about different ways of promotion, from targeted advertising to amw near me, which promotes any product or type of creativity. I bought this kind of thing because I wanted to develop my NFT products. I generate pictures from several pictures, creating a combination that looks interesting and can sell. You can watch any YouTuber who talks about marketing for this. For example, some explain how targeted advertising works or how it's better to buy Facebook or Instagram ads.

Last edited:
Well, it is not quite difficult to get such YouTubers who promote such contents, just go the search region on YouTube and type the key word and many of such contents would be made accessible to you, it's as easy as that!!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back