What's new

Your worst job stories

I don't know of this counts as a worst working experience but it's the only bad experience i've had working online apart from working on survey sites. It was when i got banned just when i requested for withdrawal on a platform. I never got paid for all my hard work.

I have never have a worse job stories and I don't pray of having such because is very painful if actually someone have that can of bad story is really painful.
Lucky for you that you are yet to get an awful job experience like some of us, I have had my fair share of nasty job experience some of which I would not want to recount again

Working online can be great, and sometimes bad. But for the most part, it helps us make a living. But, what are some of your worst job stories? Stories about how some jobs were worse than others, or stories about bad experiences working said jobs.

I've had my share of bad experiences. Mostly having to do with people not paying me the right amount. That happened a few years ago, where I was working a temp writing job, and a co-worker on the site complained that I was working too fast. He wasn't happy that I was working faster than him, so he started to make a fuss to the site owner. The site owner sided with me, because he also liked the work I was doing. Anyway, what are some of your stories?
I don't have much experience on worst job because I just joined forum, my only worse job is when I don't pay on time, that is what bothers me a lot since when I join the forum.

That is why you need to do a lot of research before working on any forum, as some are not legit as they seem, as you would only be wasting your precious time and resources on this platforms

My worst work was with some site online.
It was called NNU, you will pot all their post of your Facebook timeline and you must refer at least 3 people before you can make withdrawal.
Well I was able to accumulate the minimum amount and I referred 4 active people too.
But I was never paid
Wow this is serious I was thinking maybe I am the only person that has ever experienced such thing not knowing we are many, I once fall into victim of this saame thing.

I was once hired by a company where I was receiving a really good salary, I was even allowed to work on my own project when I was not occupied. However, I had a fight with the employer and I left the job just after working for 17 days.

It was being treated as the prime example of a bad working during the meeting of the entire staff members. My boss had a bone to pick with me and decided it would be befitting to do this in front of everyone. I never went back there after I left that environment.

I once wrote a book review and the payment was withheld because the author said that the book did not contain the profanity I spotted and mentioned. And the author was swedish who might not understand English wholly to know what is profanity or not. All in all, I was not paid.

If we are talking about online work, my worst experience was writing on a gaming site. They were some kids who couldn't to pay you even 1 dollar. In the outside world, working as a worker was the worst experience of my life and I got little money at the end

Working online can be great, and sometimes bad. But for the most part, it helps us make a living. But, what are some of your worst job stories? Stories about how some jobs were worse than others, or stories about bad experiences working said jobs.

I've had my share of bad experiences. Mostly having to do with people not paying me the right amount. That happened a few years ago, where I was working a temp writing job, and a co-worker on the site complained that I was working too fast. He wasn't happy that I was working faster than him, so he started to make a fuss to the site owner. The site owner sided with me, because he also liked the work I was doing. Anyway, what are some of your stories?
My worst job online was when I worked on a forum for a very long time and I was able to earn over $50 but I could not withdraw my money because the platform was not legit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back