Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Working online can be great, and sometimes bad. But for the most part, it helps us make a living. But, what are some of your worst job stories? Stories about how some jobs were worse than others, or stories about bad experiences working said jobs.

I've had my share of bad experiences. Mostly having to do with people not paying me the right amount. That happened a few years ago, where I was working a temp writing job, and a co-worker on the site complained that I was working too fast. He wasn't happy that I was working faster than him, so he started to make a fuss to the site owner. The site owner sided with me, because he also liked the work I was doing. Anyway, what are some of your stories?

I have a few stories but one that stands out in my memory was an offline job I picked up as a second job. The job description entailed marketing the company's services which I did with a team diligently for a whole month. After the month of hard work, the employer refused paying salaries and even made threats. It was painful because I couldn't do anything because I was just in that location temporarily and there was also language barrier issue.

I think one of The worse job stories I have gotten was when I went for an interview, I saw a job vacancy posted on a flyer, I took my time to prepare myself on getting there, I discovered it was actually a networking program, I was really angry.

I have never have a worse job stories and I don't pray of having such because is very painful if actually someone have that can of bad story is really painful.

My worst work was with some site online.
It was called NNU, you will pot all their post of your Facebook timeline and you must refer at least 3 people before you can make withdrawal.
Well I was able to accumulate the minimum amount and I referred 4 active people too.
But I was never paid

It's really pathetic how some companies leverage on the common man. I've had various worst job experiences. After selling yourself off you're being negotiated at a ridiculous wage.

The worst job I have every involve in is an offline job I could still remember I register with some amount of money,the job requirements for making money for the first stage was to walk around convince people to check their blood pressure and convince them buy the company drugs, sincerely I quit the job after working about three hours in the sun without get a penny

My worst job story was when I worked in a betting shop and some armed robbers hijacked our shop twice, so after the third time, I decided to resign for my safety but my boss refused to pay me for that month, so I left without getting my salary

Well I don't see it as worst though because it was what sustained me during those hard times. I did this street marketing business of which we have to hawk goods on the streets from morning till evening and at the end of the day,you have just a little percentage as your profit

I once had a creepy employer. I was working as a home tutor for a school kid and hos father used to stare me while I was teaching the kid. It was very uncomfortable situation.

My worst job experience was working for a school and not being paid on time, they did not even tell us that one month is free, after paying their old staff, they told they new staff that they have to wait for another one month before being paid.

The worst stories that I had recently was a ponzi scheme that I invested on . The investment turned out to be a scam . I was scammed $120. It was a very painful experience for me.

Working online can be great, and sometimes bad. But for the most part, it helps us make a living. But, what are some of your worst job stories? Stories about how some jobs were worse than others, or stories about bad experiences working said jobs.

I've had my share of bad experiences. Mostly having to do with people not paying me the right amount. That happened a few years ago, where I was working a temp writing job, and a co-worker on the site complained that I was working too fast. He wasn't happy that I was working faster than him, so he started to make a fuss to the site owner. The site owner sided with me, because he also liked the work I was doing. Anyway, what are some of your stories?
I worst job experience has been working as a private secondary school teacher. The job was a stressful one, I barely had time to myself and the pay was not worth the effort at all. The job made me wonder if actually teaching was my passion.

My worst working online was jobs sites, which was scammer sites, pay and get jobs. I paid on their sites to get jobs online, but this sites was scam sites which took money from me saying that they will give jobs online.

Well, I wouldn't call that the worst experience, as it helped me learn and grow in the right direction.

I worked as a school teacher after completing my university studies. They didn't pay me according to my qualifications and the work load. But all those responsibilities taught me about performing different tasks that I didn't know about before.

Someone new who had started working for the company I am currently at messed up but knew well enough to put the blame on someone else, that being me. I was training him on a few things and he managed to mess up a server but deleted the history so the last person to have touched it was me. My boss knew that I would not have made this kind of mistake and promptly fired him the following Monday but a few people who I worked with were blaming me up until our boss announced it.

My worst job experience is writing a 7000 words for a client and refuse to pay me claiming the articles are not good enough. I plead to him to consider paying me out of the money as a compensation for data and others but he declined. It pained me that day, but what do I do than to move on?

The way some businesses take advantage of the average person is very pitiful.
My worst job experiences have varied.
After you've sold yourself short, your salary is being negotiated at an absurd rate.

I've had many bad working story before stardom but my worst will be working in a security company day and night for a peanut, oh my gosh!

From blocking the toilet & falling asleep to accidentally replying "to all' & insulting everyone, I all got at least one whole pack of embarrassing workplace story.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back