What's new

Your top marketing tips

amelia88

Acquaintance
Jul 22, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have any tips on how best to market your website?

I find that having social media tie-ins is so important. For the business I work for, we promote things happening on our website via our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts too. This broadens our reach substantially and is ultimately free advertising!

How about you?

Since right now a large population of the world is online, advertising your business on social platforms is a brilliant idea. Many people get to know the services you are selling.

Social media marketing alongside Digital Marketing is the best way to do advertising for your business nowadays. Aside from the fact that it costs less, you also can narrow your audience by specific, targeted marketing, and that is a huge plus to be more efficient and effective compared to conventional ways such as TV ads, etc.

Yeah i also use social media as a tool for advertising and ways to enhance communication. I also integrate platforms to my site to make all off them visible and attract potential costumers and subscribers.

I think aside from social media, you should also join in some forum sites related to your business. This one will surely help you and get more possible consumers. Members in forums with related to your business already has the idea and not needed more explanation compare to the social media where is more on general question.

I'm new to online marketing. I can only share the tips I have learned so far. Social media is an excellent source to drive traffic to to your page. The best though is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)As I'm quickly coming to learn is that you need to get into the heads of your customer quite fast. You need to find out what they are looking for when they come online, then you need to give it to them. This kind of marketing is direct targeting and is said to be one of the most effective ways to reach your audience.

There are lots of ways through which you can market your website. I would recommend using the following strategies. They are ;

Engage in forum posting using your website signature
Share your website on social media sites
Publish contents always on your website
Link your website to your Facebook page

There are lots of ways through which you can market your website. I would recommend using the following strategies. They are ;

Engage in forum posting using your website signature
Share your website on social media sites
Publish contents always on your website
Link your website to your Facebook page

@Rita101 Your points on how to promote or market one's new website are totally good and I agree with all of them because they will most certainly push up your website to the awareness of the general public.

Using your website signature in forum posting will advertise your new business website to all the members on the forum and if the site offers what they are interested in, they will join it as well.

Since right now a large population of the world is online, advertising your business on social platforms is a brilliant idea. Many people get to know the services you are selling.

Exactly! Social media platform are very important and essential to the success of any online business marketing because the availability of millions of people to harness for your business will definitely get the required traffic to your business.

Social platforms are cheap and they don't deliver the ads to correct people because of fake registration address or for proxies. Sometime may works on social media but not all the time.

My top marketing tip is just by simply using social media. Social media is the new way to communicate and social media helps business owners to be more in touch with their clients.

Add your website link to your forum signature when you post on discussion boards.
Use social media.
Use promotional webmaster forums
Consider Paid Advertising if your serious.
Hire an SEO Expert for higher results in search engine
Have a "publish or posting" schedule for your forum and blog. Set an example for your members.

Social media marketing alongside Digital Marketing is the best way to do advertising for your business nowadays. Aside from the fact that it costs less, you also can narrow your audience by specific, targeted marketing, and that is a huge plus to be more efficient and effective compared to conventional ways such as TV ads, etc.
I completely agree with you, different social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc plays very important role in increasing your reach among users. Combining it with digital marketing, it caters to specific, target oriented marketing for your business..

As others have said, Social Media is a great marketing tool but you have to be committed to putting in a lot of work. Social media success in getting a good following doesn't happen overnight. So you need to either have time to put forth a lot of effort or hire someone who can boost your presence on social media for you.

Depending on your genre or niche you might be able to also get away with good old fashioned marketing whether that's handing out business cards, wearing t-shirts or giving away pens/magnets to promote your site.

As with dating or romantic relationship management, you want the people to chase you, not the other way around. The goal is to be attractive. Marketing is about giving the customers what they want and making it to where they can find you.

Here are my tips, guidance & advice on how to advertise:

1. Post on discussion boards and advertise the website banner/text link in your signature
  2. Consider paid marketing strategies
  3. Share your website on social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter & other popular webpages.
  4. Know your target audience.
    Set a good example, publish content regularly on your blog, forum or website.
  5. Word of mouth - let your friends, family & colleagues know about the project online.

To be honest, I don't really have any working marketing tips as of now, to share.
I have been struggling with my forum to get more genuine traffic but so far, there isn't much progress. I have never used Google Adwords and I try to make the loyal users post a lot, by making some daily goals.

The only way is to get quality content and in the long run, it should help the forum get more exposure. This is what I believe as of now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back