What's new

Your Height

I believe I'm around 5ft 11. Got a few years left to grow so hopefully I can reach that magical height of 6ft lol

170.18 cms is exactly equal to 67 inches which is exactly the same as 5ft. 7 in. My 'exact' height is at LEAST 170.2 cms. That much I can assure you, "neutered cat" . SORRY, I have to break your heart, again, "neutered cat" .
You can even calculate in mm also and my current height is 5.6 inches only. I don't have an habit of drinking in night and chatting with other people.

I am 1.92, well build, I go to the gym every day, I am almost 2 years old, but during this period there is not so much pleasure due to the restrictions...

My height is currently equal to 6.33 feets and I am not a fan of it lets say, It gives me some back pains and a lot of people are always telling me and disturbing me about my height, they tell me things like do you play basketball?, you will reach the roof one day!, what is your height? they think they are the first one to ask it that they are special, and thought about a great idea to talk about it. sometimes I respond them with" you are the 100 man to ask for my height" so they will understand what they are doing. We the tall people get recognize more and get asked for our height all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back