Your First Webhost

Nurudeen

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My first webhost is namecheap.com. I decided to use their PLATFORM after reading a lot of good review about their platform and how fast their hosting is with good customer service. You can also get Domain name from there for as low as $9 and also get SSL certificate and some other vital tools to your hosting.

cafediscussions

Spicywilfred

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have never done web hosting before so I don't really much about web hosting for me I would absolutely love to get more information about it

Erik4150

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bluehost was the very first web hosting platform that I tried and it really worked fine for me. It is very pocket friendly and you get high quality with various features.

btaliat

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't know much about web hosting. But the way you guys are explaining it, I am getting to have much interest about it. That's one thing I like about bizdustry, you learn new things everyday

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do not think one has to break the bank on anything site when you are just starting out and in my opinion blue host is the best for a WordPress entry level site and since I have started, I haven't tried any other one.

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My first web host is actually blogger.com and I decided to create a blog that can fit the niche that I really want to go into. I got to find out about blogger.com from a friend of mine who is also a blogger and the web host is actually a very reliable web host.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock