What's new

Your First Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alan
It is very old of sharesale so we can't able to remember, but you have made a decent amount and that is great. I tried Amazon and got paid only $10 as that site was later sold.

I've thought about using the affiliate program with a bookstore on my blog, especially since my blog is literature based. But I haven't tried it yet. Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to start and stop that whenever you want? Are there penalties for stopping the program once you've started?

I've thought about using the affiliate program with a bookstore on my blog, especially since my blog is literature based. But I haven't tried it yet. Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to start and stop that whenever you want? Are there penalties for stopping the program once you've started?
There is no way to stop unless you are doing illegal works like selling books for your own need without resell rights. I would suggest to post your idea and thoughts here in this forums so someone can suggest you better answer.

I would say you can go ahead and start to continue, just check some other existing sites how they are making money and doing all those goodies.

As an affiliate marketing personnel, I have registered or different programs but the first one I registered as an affiliate marketer is bet9ja company. While running a blog then I registered on this platform and refer people to their website for punting to after reffering them I get a commission per refferal.

I was working with a friend that was reselling microsoft keys ( microsoft office and microsoft windows keys and they were legal don't worry xd), i didn't earn anything from that because i was a beginner back then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back