Your favourite youtubers?

22_22

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jun 8, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to like KSI back in the day, but that was when I was much younger and naive, and that's when most of his content was relevant to FIFA or football. I tried to like other YouTubers connected to FIFA, but it was just not the same. At the time, he was a famous name and it's amazing how far he has come. Yet I just get on with my games nowadays and I don't take too much satisfaction in watching others.

Who are your favourite YouTubers and why? How long have you supported them?

I enjoy watching Benjamin Daly (Tiametmarduk) with his racing game content, particularly F1. It can sometimes be more entertaining than the real thing!

He also seems really down to earth and somebody that you could have a good laugh with. I wish I had the skills to race him, but he's much better than I am at the F1 games.. I still use automatic gears and a racing line indicator ?

there are a lot of genius YOUTUBERS that I'm following them and really love their contents (one of them is Noureddin teacher, Walid Hope also and many also...)

I like many youtubers, but one really catches my attention every day, Ersin Yekin, a Turkish youtuber, who posts gameplay from mobile pubs, the way he edits is to be appreciated, outlines the funny parts in scenes and more

I actually don't look at tv channel ... i enter to the videos only and i don't care who made it ... if i like the video i push like if idin't i push dislike ... i hate to subscribe ... because of notifications

My best YouTuber would be Emmanuella and her crew that does very funny comedies that I watch to make me laugh whenever I am down.

Last edited:
My favourite YouTubers will be entertainers likes off davido Wizkid emmanuella and so on and so forth I normally do follow up on their current trend and also watch their video open on YouTube. YouTubers are making lots of money on YouTube and I think you should go and have a YouTube account.

Well as for me my favourite YouTubers musician, such as Drake and Beyonce. I love all these artists in love and I prefer watching their YouTube channel, music and also the year award show

My best youtuber of all time is H-Educate, the channel is a life saver as long as making money online is concern, he takes you on free courses in different platforms with proof.

I am not that kind of YouTuber but sometimes I do watch movie on YouTube my favorites are music and also funny or comedy skits, I enjoy listening to music whenever I'm bored

I really love different you tubers on the ground that they increase my knowledge in things like education, music fashion and many more. So I don't have a favorite.

Well ive been a fan of Sidemen. I just like their videos. Ive been watching them for years now. I just enjoy them and makes me laugh sometimes. I dont watch them alot anymore as ive become more busy with other stuff related to my life.

I think I have two favorite youtubers:
1: MrBeast - his content is simply crazy and otherworldy he uses so much of his money to entertain his viewers, he eats ice cream for 70,000 $, he giveaways thousand of dollars to random streamers, he gives huge prices in contenses he make with his viewers, it is shocking everytime and really fun to see.
2: Vinsane - Vinsane is a youtuber I not only like but admire and respect, so far as I've seen he is the only youtuber who made real content about making online online, he is the only one who showed his viewers real and legit applications and websites that you can earn real money on. He doesn't do it for the money but to provide us the viewers legit places to earn money on, and that's what I like about this guy.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back