What's new

Your favorite form of entertainment - Movies, Tv, Music, Books, Comics, and more.

What entertainment do you prefer?

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you guys say your favorite form of entertainment is? Is it Movies, maybe tv shows, or maybe your favorite pastime video games. For me it's a mix of most of the above, as I enjoy movies, tv, music, and more. But my main focus is probably movies and tv with video games coming in third. What about you?

Movies and TVs are my favorite forms of entertainment. I also read books and listen to music, but I watch movies and TV shows more than reading books or listening to music. I also watch sports, especially live sports but since I only watch major tournaments such as world cup or euro cup, I don't ghet to watch sports too frequently.

I would have to say music at this point, as I find myself listening to music more than all of the rest of the options. Listening to the type of music I listen to gets me geared up to start singing or dancing at times and I like to rock out!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back